DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Automotive Remote Keyless Entry System Market 2017-2021" report to their offering.
The analysts forecast the global automotive remote keyless entry system market to grow at a CAGR of 5.92% during the period 2017-2021.
Global Automotive Remote Keyless Entry System Market 2017-2021, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. To calculate the market size, the report present the vendor landscape and a detailed analysis of the top vendors in the market.
According to the report, one driver in market is comfort and convenience key drivers for adoption from demand side. The most important benefit of a keyless entry system is considered to be convenience. A driver can unlock or lock vehicle doors with little effort, which makes it faster to enter and exit the vehicle. In case of multiple people entering or exiting the vehicle, keyless entry systems offer a central locking mechanism where the driver can unlock or lock doors for everyone.
One trend in market is integration of RKE system with ignition system leading to add-on functionality. Since the adoption of keyless entry system, automakers have been focusing on expanding the functionality of this system by integrating with other vehicle components. During the late 2000's one such add-on functionality was embedding engine ignition system with keyless entry by eliminating the mechanical key for starting the vehicle.
- Comfort and convenience key drivers for adoption from demand side
- Rise in electronic content makes RKE a better value proposition
- Broadband and connectivity harmonization offering ease in manufacturing keyless entry system
- Increase in sales of automobiles especially in emerging economies adding to RKE volume
- Vulnerability of keyless entry systems
- Insurance providers denying insurance for vehicles equipped with keyless entry system
- Adoption of biometric to replace keyless entry system
- Integration of RKE system with ignition system leading to add-on functionality
- Efforts towards improving safety of RKE system by means of immobilizer
- Introduction of 3D gesture in key fob
- Mitsubishi Electric
- ZF TRW
Other prominent vendors
- Alps Electric
- Hyundai MOBIS
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/glgclt/global_automotive