PLEASANTON, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ellie Mae® (NYSE:ELLI), a leading provider of innovative on-demand software solutions and services for the residential mortgage industry, today announced the introduction of Ellie Mae’s Encompass Consumer Connect™. Encompass Consumer Connect enables lenders to deliver a state-of-the-art, completely branded and unique self-service online loan origination experience for homebuyers.
Encompass Consumer Connect helps lenders attract prospective borrowers with a customized web experience that allows them to research rates and loan options, request information and complete a loan application all online. The dynamic loan application is designed to make the process easy for the consumer by leveraging various services to minimize data entry, ensure high data accuracy and results in a more complete loan application thereby reducing the overall loan processing time for both borrower and lender.
Lenders will be able to quickly turn interest into applications by extending their brand to consumers with a fully configurable, drag and drop website builder. Completed applications automatically flow into the loan officer’s pipeline within the Encompass mortgage management solution. Incomplete applications can be quickly followed up to gain that borrower’s business and extend the relationship and ensure compliance. Ellie Mae will begin deploying the new solution to lenders in the next few weeks.
Encompass Consumer Connect includes:
- Modern, responsive design: Borrowers can easily access and navigate your site from any desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone, anytime and anywhere at their convenience.
- Easy configuration and controls: Lenders can control and customize their specific business process workflow and ensure brand consistency.
- Easily complete applications: Lenders can automate and authenticate data collection through integrated services, such as pulling a credit report and online asset verification, which allow consumers to accurately complete loan applications in less time.
- Secure online borrower portal: Lenders save time by giving consumers a paperless way to collaborate with lenders by allowing them to drag and drop documents or images into the portal, upload photos from a phone, eSign documents and receive real-time updates.
- Built-in business intelligence: Lenders will gain insight into consumer engagement and keep consumers connected with immediate follow up.
- More automation: Users will automatically receive applications in Encompass underwritten by Fannie Mae’s Desktop Underwriter® or Freddie Mac’s Loan Product Advisor(sm) to help close loans in fewer days.
Encompass Consumer Connect is built on Ellie Mae’s Encompass Lending Platform, giving Ellie Mae lenders, partners and independent software vendors a secure, scalable platform plus a suite of Application Program Interfaces (APIs) and developer resources to enable them to extend Encompass with new functionality, easily integrate Encompass with external systems and data, and build custom applications in the cloud.
“With Ellie Mae’s Encompass Consumer Connect we are offering our customers a powerful web experience to help lenders capture the interest of today’s online savvy homebuyers,” said Jonathan Corr, President and CEO, Ellie Mae. “By offering an engaging online interface lenders can then turn consumer interest into quality applications that can be closed faster and with the compliance synonymous with the Ellie Mae name. We are excited to start rolling these new capabilities out to our lenders over the next few weeks.”
Ellie Mae has partnered with online asset validation services which will be available for Ellie Mae lenders utilizing Encompass Consumer Connect. By using these services, borrowers will be able to link their bank accounts in seconds, eliminating the need to manually upload bank statements, improving borrower conversions and satisfaction.
For more information on Ellie Mae’s Encompass Consumer Connect, visit: http://www.elliemae.com/encompass/sales-marketing/encompass-consumer-connect
About Ellie Mae
Ellie Mae (NYSE:ELLI) is a leading provider of innovative on-demand software solutions and services for the residential mortgage industry. Mortgage lenders of all sizes use Ellie Mae’s Encompass® all-in-one mortgage management solution, Mavent Compliance Service, and AllRegs research, reference and education resources to improve compliance, loan quality and efficiency across the entire mortgage lifecycle. Visit EllieMae.com or call (877) 355-4362 to learn more.
© 2017 Ellie Mae, Inc. Ellie Mae®, Encompass®, AllRegs®, the Ellie Mae logo and other trademarks or service marks of Ellie Mae, Inc. appearing herein are the property of Ellie Mae, Inc. or its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. Other company and product names may be trademarks or copyrights of their respective owners.