DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Helium Market By Type (Liquid & Gaseous), By Application (MRI & NMR, Semi-Conductors & Optic Fibres, Pressurizing & Purging, Welding, etc.), By Distribution (Onsite, Packaged, Merchant), By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2021" report to their offering.
According to "Global Helium Market By Type, By Application, By Distribution, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2021", global helium market is forecast to exhibit a CAGR of 6.4% during 2016-2021.
- Global Helium Market Size & Forecast, By Value and Volume
- Global Helium Market Share & Forecast - By Type (Liquid & Gaseous), By Application (MRI & NMR, Semi-Conductors & Optic Fibres, Pressurizing & Purging, Welding, Leak Detection, Ballooning, Science & Research, Others), By Distribution (Onsite, Packaged, Merchant)
- Regional Analysis - North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- Air Liquide SA
- Air Products & Chemicals, Inc.
- Airgas, Inc.
- Badger Midstream Energy, LP
- Buzwair Gases
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Gulf Cryo
- IACX Energy LLC
- Iceblick Ltd
- Iwatani Corporation
- Keyes Helium Co LLC
- Linde AG
- Messer Group GmbH
- Polsike Gornictwo Naftowe I Gazownictwo SA
- Praxair Inc.
- RasGas Company Limited
- Sonatrach SPA
- Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation
Weil Group Resources, LLC
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Helium Market Overview
5. Global Helium Market Outlook
6. Global Helium Market Regional Analysis
7. Global Helium Market Segmental Analysis
8. Market Dynamics
9. Value Chain Analysis
10. Channel Partner Analysis
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p2xspq/global_helium
For more information on this topic, please visit the Oil section of the Research and Markets Blog.