PLEASANTON, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--MegaPath, a leading provider of voice, data, security and cloud services in North America, today announced the availability of a free, 15-day trial of its enhanced unified communications service, MegaPath OneTM. The free trial requires no credit card and no commitment. To access this offer, interested customers simply complete a request form, download the software provided and experience the full phone, conferencing and collaboration features for 15 days.
“As more businesses transition to remote work environments and expand to geographically distributed office locations, the need for a reliable communication solution across locations, devices and applications becomes imperative,” said Dan Foster, President, Business Markets, MegaPath. “With features such as Outlook® integration and one-click audio and video conferencing, our award-winning unified communications service addresses the industry demand for an all-in-one telephony and collaboration solution that strengthens flexible work styles and contributes to increased productivity between employees, partners and customers, regardless of location.”
“Since the launch of MegaPath One, we have received an extremely positive response to the simplicity and quality of the end user experience. Our new 15-day free trial now lets future customers experience it without any feature limitation,” said Arnaud Gautier, Chief Marketing Officer, MegaPath. “Our one-click collaboration enables employees to quickly move from checking on colleagues’ availability or from a group chat to a full audio bridge, video conferencing session and web sharing experience, on any device. By using MegaPath One ourselves, we have also reduced our conferencing costs by more than 90%. The MegaPath One collaboration experience extends to any WebRTC-compatible browser such as Google Chrome, and allows users to instantly join online meetings and participate using audio, video, and instant messaging with zero download.”
Released in June 2016, MegaPath One adds enterprise-class collaboration to MegaPath’s existing Hosted PBX, Call Center and Call Recording service for businesses of all sizes. Unlike most options available in the market today, the MegaPath One end user experience is delivered via a single, fully integrated client application and an always-on, cloud-based personal collaboration space, My Room. This space allows all participants to join an audio-only, audio/video or audio/video/web sharing session based on their needs and preferences. MegaPath One apps are available for Windows and Mac PCs, and iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, on the company’s web site and the applicable app stores.
With the 15-day MegaPath One free trial offer, future customers are able to experience the service’s complete features, including:
- Software-based telephony client, including US calling, fixed/mobile call integration, call logs, company directory, visual voicemail, voicemail transcription, and advanced call forwarding preferences.
- My Room – MegaPath One connects more people via a single, always-on, virtual space called My Room. With this feature, users can start an audio or video conference with a single click, eliminating the need for an audio or video conference bridge.
- WebRTC – External guests are able to join a My Room session using any WebRTC-compatible browser such as Google Chrome. WebRTC is an open framework that enables real time audio and video communications within the browser without any download or plug-in required. With WebRTC, guests enjoy MegaPath One features, including audio and video conferencing, and instant messaging.
- Multi-Presenter Screen Share – MegaPath One enables multiple users to share their screen with conference participants, as well as one-click access to the conference session and immediate one-click escalation from chat to audio or video conferencing.
- Microsoft Outlook Integration – MegaPath One provides integration with other business productivity applications such as Microsoft Outlook. With the MegaPath One presence indicator, a user’s status is automatically displayed based on their Outlook calendar. A user can also initiate a chat or call using Outlook contacts.
MegaPath One was recently recognized by Technology Marketing Corporation with the 2016 Communications Solution Product of the Year award. For more information about MegaPath One and to access the free trial offer, please visit www.megapath.com/promos/uc-trial/.
MegaPath is a leading cloud communications and connectivity company that empowers businesses to easily and securely communicate between their headquarters, employees and business partners. The company offers a comprehensive portfolio of voice, unified communications, hosted IT, and secure data networking services that increase productivity and customer satisfaction, while lowering costs. To learn more about MegaPath’s leading service offerings, please visit www.megapath.com.