BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ready4, the company revolutionizing mobile learning through personal and effective solutions, today unveiled its second annual rankings of the most desired business schools around the globe. Unlike traditional business school rankings that are based on complex methodology and, in many cases, information self reported by participating schools, Ready4’s rankings represent the voice of current and prospective students and provide unparalleled insight into what schools students most want to attend. Notable observations from this year’s ranking include:
- Harvard and Stanford are the top two most desired schools for the second year in a row, while the University of Pennsylvania (Wharton) moved up two positions into the third spot, displacing MIT (Sloan), which is now fourth
- University of California Berkeley (Haas) made the biggest leap in the Top 10 category, moving up 5 positions (15 in 2015 to 10 in 2016)
- Four schools are new to the list this year: London School of Economics (17), Cornell (19), University of Michigan (Ross) (24) and Dartmouth (Tuck) (25)
- Five schools fell off the list of the Most Desired Schools in this year’s ranking: Carnegie Mellon, University of Cambridge, Boston College, Imperial College London, University of Southern California (Marshall)
“With more than a million downloads of our test prep apps, Ready4 sits in a unique position to not only understand where students want to pursue their MBA or other business degree, but also to guide them on their journey to find and get into the right program,” said Elad Shoushan, founder and CEO, Ready4. “We are in business to ensure that a generation is ready, willing and able to take on the challenges and opportunities of the 21st century economy, and in many cases, that starts with helping match students to their preferred schools and preparing them to get the scores they need to be considered in the admissions process.”
Ready4 offers seven free apps that completely reinvent the way students prepare for the GMAT, SAT, GRE and other exams, including finding the ideal school or program. Ready4 has an entirely new learning experience that breaks long, grueling test prep sessions, traditionally delivered with a textbook or through coursework, into productive bursts that are available and approachable no matter what a person’s goals are, how much time they can devote to prep or how much they can afford to pay. The company has received more than 10,000 5-star reviews in the Apple iTunes and Google Play stores, and its free Ready4 GMAT and Ready4 GRE apps were recently featured by the Apple iTunes store in the new and notable education category.
The Top 25 Most Desired Business Schools
Ready4’s ranking of the most desired business schools represents the top schools chosen by 250,000 users of Ready4GMAT app using its "School Matcher" and "Top Picks" functions. Statistics represent the time period between September 2015 and September 2016, and users were allowed to pick more than one school. This 2016 list is:
3. University of Pennsylvania (Wharton)
4. MIT (Sloan)
5. Indian School of Business
7. London Business School
8. New York University (Stern)
10. University of California Berkeley (Haas)
11. University of Chicago (Booth)
12. Northwestern (Kellogg)
13. Indian Institute of Management
15. Duke (Fuqua)
16. University of Oxford
17. London School of Economics
18. HEC Paris
20. University of Cambridge
21. National University of Singapore
23. SP Jain Institute of Management
24. University of Michigan Ann Arbor (Ross)
25. Dartmouth (Tuck)
The 2015 rankings can be found here.
Last Chance: Download Ready4 GMAT Today for an Opportunity at a
Last week, Ready4 announced the company has surpassed a million users of its free apps. In celebration of this milestone and as part of its ongoing commitment to revolutionizing mobile learning, Ready4 will be rewarding one of its users with a $5,000 scholarship to the school of their choice. A winner will be selected tomorrow, September 30, 2016. To enter, users must download the Ready4 GMAT or Ready4 GRE app in the Apple iTunes or Google Play store, click on the “Scholarship” icon on the main home page and provide their phone number within the Ready4 app. Users of previous LTG Exam Prep apps are eligible by updating to the latest version of their preferred Ready4 app.
Starting in October, Ready4 will give away one $1,000 scholarship every month to further support students on their educational journeys.
Ready4 is revolutionizing mobile learning by replacing heavy books with mobile phones. The company currently offers mobile learning apps to get students prepared, poised and positioned for standardized tests – starting with the PSATs, SATs, ACTs, and going on to post-grad exams – the GMAT, MCAT, GRE – as well as other readiness solutions that extend into personal finance, résumé building, job prep and beyond. Our data scientists, content experts and mobile engineers are committed to creating the world's most advanced learning platform and connecting students to opportunity, readying students with the skills and confidence needed to succeed. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.