European ridesharing industry membership is expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate of 14.9% from 2015 to 2025 as business models evolve with new companies and other mobility service providers entering the ridesharing space. Revenue also is expected to surge as more organizations offer services to reduce traffic congestion.
This strategic insight examines the potential of fixed long-distance, corporate, and dynamic ridesharing in Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, Belgium, and Netherlands. It analyzes the current ridesharing ecosystem, including a comparison of major companies operating in the region, and looks at the trends that will shape the market and overall mobility in the next 10 years and beyond.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the current business environment for ridesharing services? What are the key characteristics?
- What current and expected trends will shape the industry?
- What are the key revenue generation models, and what is the estimated potential of the industry by 2025?
- How are industry challenges being tackled? What is the current regulatory environment?
- What are the key industry participants and their target markets? What initiatives are automotive OEMs taking to integrate ridesharing into their business lines?
- How will autonomous cars and other technological advances affect ridesharing?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
3. Definitions and Segmentation
4. Market Overview
5. Market Drivers and Restraints
6. Analysis of Ridesharing Market
7. The Ridesharing Industry-Trends and Implications
8. Market Forecasts
9. Profiles of Ridesharing Participants
10. Benefits of Ridesharing
11. Conclusions and Future Outlook
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s6q4s4/european