NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--A group of leading executives unveiled a report today describing Commonsense Corporate Governance Principles that they hope will accelerate a constructive dialogue on the subject. Good corporate governance, which is critical to the health of America’s public corporations and markets, creates economic growth and better financial futures for American workers, retirees and investors.
The principles have been authored by the following executives:
- Tim Armour, Capital Group
- Mary Barra, General Motors Company
- Warren Buffett, Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
- Jamie Dimon, JPMorgan Chase
- Mary Erdoes, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Larry Fink, BlackRock
- Jeff Immelt, General Electric
- Mark Machin, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board
- Lowell McAdam, Verizon Communications
- Bill McNabb, Vanguard
- Ronald O’Hanley, State Street Global Advisors
- Brian Rogers, T. Rowe Price
- Jeff Ubben, ValueAct Capital
The full list of principles can be found at www.GovernancePrinciples.org.