DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Professional Development Market in the US 2016-2020" report to their offering.
The Professional Development Market in the US is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.45% during the period 2016-2020.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Professional Development Market in the US for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of products and services that cater to educators in the professional development market in the US.
The report, Professional Development Market in the US 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- McGraw-Hill Education
- Pearson Education
- Cambridge English Teacher
- CAST Professional Learning
- Digital Learning Tree
- Discovery Education
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Kagan Publishing and Professional Development
- Learners Edge
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market segmentation by end user
PART 06: Market drivers
PART 07: Impact of drivers
PART 08: Market challenges
PART 09: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 10: Market trends
PART 11: Vendor landscape
PART 12: Other prominent vendors
PART 13: Appendix
PART 14: About the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tdnr8h/professional