FRANKLIN, Tenn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--UL EHS Sustainability, the industry’s leading provider of workplace health, safety, and sustainability solutions, has launched PureOHS, a data management solution aimed at streamlining compliance and case management.
The mobile-enabled solution allows health and safety professionals to securely access electronic data records anytime, from anywhere.
“This is the modern, reliable compliance management solution the industry needs to go to the next level of performance,” said Joe Harmon, director of product management at UL EHS Sustainability. “The sleek interface and automated processes make it much easier to use than other software out there, ensuring organizations are running as efficiently as possible.”
Key features of PureOHS include:
- Medical Surveillances – Automatically track which employees are due for what testing and when the test is required. PureOHS surveillances are flexible enough to handle nearly any protocol in any organization with little configuration.
- Case Management – With integrated guidelines and a complete case manager toolset, companies can manage injured employees back to work safely and efficiently while streamlining the communication for all involved.
- Compliance and Reporting – At-a-glance reports allow you to see the compliance rates of your most complicated surveillance programs. Quickly understand which employees are in and out of compliance and take action to fill the gaps.
- Encounter Management – Comprehensive documentation management for all compliance activities including audio screenings, DOT exams, PFT Testing, and basic physicals.
- Employee and Supervisor Views – Provide visibility to the entire workforce to help communicate compliance rates and modified work duties. Automate data collection and reporting so that workers spend less time away from their primary job functions.
- Email Notification – PureOHS allows automatic email notifications to employees and their supervisors whenever they’re due for a service. Configure different messages for employees who have a past due service to increase urgency.
- Event Management – Eliminate paperwork associated with large-scale vaccination clinics. PureOHS can replicate nearly any paper form and all forms can be signed electronically.
The system requires no IT expertise, as it comes preconfigured for common surveillance programs so healthcare teams can get up and running quickly.
“PureOHS provides health and safety professionals with peace of mind when it comes to compliance and case management,” said Mark Ward, general manager and vice president of UL EHS Sustainability. “The automated system gives them more time to focus on what matters most – improving workplace health and safety.”
UL is a premier global independent safety science company that has championed progress for 120 years. Its more than 10,000 professionals are guided by the UL mission to promote safe working and living environments for all people. UL uses research and standards to continually advance and meet ever-evolving safety needs. We partner with businesses, manufacturers, trade associations and international regulatory authorities to bring solutions to a more complex global supply chain. For more information about our certification, testing, inspection, advisory and education services, visit http://www.ul.com.
About UL EHS Sustainability
UL EHS Sustainability (formerly UL Workplace Health and Safety) is a division of Underwriters Laboratories (‘UL’), the premier global independent safety science company that has championed progress for 120 years. In 2016, UL EHS Sustainability acquired cr360, a leader in Sustainability and EHS management software. UL EHS Sustainability empowers organizations to protect the well-being of workers, reduce risk, improve productivity, enhance compliance, and drive measurable business improvement through its EHS, occupational health, environmental, supply chain, sustainability, and corporate social responsibility platforms. Thousands of organizations in over 20 major industries including manufacturing, healthcare, and construction & energy, trust UL’s tools to meet their expanding needs. To learn more, visit www.ULEHSS.com or call 888.202.3016.