On the back of global factors like ageing world population, target to expand the reach of healthcare services in rural and most remote areas, attending emergency medical incidents, governments' initiatives to cut down on medical expenses etc. have allowed the global telemedicine market to expand at an astonishing CAGR of 14.77% to reach USD 40.9 Billion by 2021 from estimated USD 17.9 Billion in 2015.
Speaking on a global level, the North America has the highest market size followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe, currently. Owing to factors like affordable care act, ICD-10 implementation, reimbursement and incentive plans for physicians, the U.S. is anticipated to exhibit a CAGR of 15.58% from 2015-2021.
This growth rate will push the tele-medicine market in North America in coming years. After North-America, Asia-Pacific is the region that is expected to have the second largest share by 2021. As a result, the focus of technology providers can be seen shifting from Europe to Asia. GE, Philips, Honeywell etc. are some of the global telemedicine technology providers at present.
- AMD Global Telemedicine INC
- Aerotel Medical Systems
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
- Cerner Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Honeywell Life Care Solutions
- McKesson Corporation
- Philips Healthcare
1. List of Figures
2. List of Tables
3. Executive Summary
4. Research Methodology
6. Global Telemedicine Industry Overview
7. Global Telemedicine Market Size by Region
8. Global Telemedicine Market Segmentation by Users
9. Global Telemedicine Market by Applications
10. Global Telemedicine Market Dynamic
11. Porter's Five Force Model Analysis
12. Global Telemedicine Government Initiatives by Region
13. Risk Analysis
14. Market Attractiveness
15. Basis Point Scale analysis (BPS)
16. Competitive Landscape
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tn6s63/global