BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Metrical, a customer insights company dedicated to helping Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Web companies better understand their customers through behavioral research and analytics, has announced the findings of a report that recognizes Buildium, the property management solution for real estate professionals, for its unprecedented customer satisfaction and customer experience metrics. Measuring Buildium’s customer satisfaction scores year-over-year, Metrical’s research found that Buildium achieved improvement across nine categories, a significant advancement compared to other SaaS organizations.
“Buildium’s accomplishment is nothing short of amazing,” said Zabe Agha, founder and CEO, Metrical. “Across millions of data points from our SaaS customers, we’ve never seen any company increase its satisfaction scores across every customer segment.”
The report surveyed Buildium customers across nine categories, including: customer satisfaction, customer service, ease-of-use, speed, vacancy management, maintenance management, rental management, reporting and the overall Buildium experience. With improvement across all nine research segments of customer experience, Metrical’s research revealed:
- Buildium’s satisfaction score for Satisfied and Very Satisfied customers increased from 70 percent in 2015 to 77 percent in 2016.
- Regardless of how the data was segmented (by property type, across unit counts, customer tenure, etc.) the satisfaction scores improved across every segment from 2015 to 2016.
- The Customer Service category had the most improvement of 10 percent from 2015 to 2016, along with a 4.7 percent jump for ease-of-use and 8.2 percent improvement in speed.
“Our team at Buildium considers customer satisfaction one of our greatest strengths,” said Alo Mukerji, VP of Product at Buildium. “We now have quantitative proof that our platform is easy to use, which translated into not just higher scores year-over-year but also unprecedented improvement compared to other SaaS companies measured by Metrical.”
The study was run over a two week period, and Metrical's unique data collection model ran inside Buildium's SaaS application and collected customer experience data from 3,225 customers. This data was compared against a previous study, which was conducted in 2015, and then linked, in real time, to customer and segment information. Metrical was able to identify three critical types of insights:
- Customer satisfaction scores for different elements of the product (e.g., speed and ease-of-use) and its features (e.g., reporting). This established a customer satisfaction baseline by which to measure regular product improvement progress.
- The impact that product features had on overall customer satisfaction, which helped Buildium determine which areas of the product and features to focus on and prioritize resources for.
- Identification of satisfaction by customer type and segment, or identification of the types of customers who were least happy with their experience.
For more information on how Metrical helped Buildium prioritize efforts and customers, please review the case study at http://goo.gl/YW4DQR
Buildium is the only property management solution that helps real estate professionals win new business from property owners and community associations seeking services. Backed by expert advice and relentless support, Buildium enables you to outperform across all facets of your business with intuitive software that balances power, simplicity and ease of use. Buildium services more than 12,500 customers in 46 countries, totaling nearly one million residential units under management. In 2015, Buildium acquired All Property Management, a leading online marketing service for property managers, making Buildium the only company to give property managers a way to acquire new customers and increase revenues. For more information, visit www.buildium.com, and connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Metrical is the only platform for SaaS applications that combines in-product customer experience feedback with customer and segmentation data in real time to deliver insights to help product teams identify areas of product concern, prioritize customers' needs and identify at-risk customer-types. Metrical’s solution enables you to understand customers like never before: who they are, their concerns and what they want out of your product.