CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Geofeedia, the leader in location-based intelligence, has expanded its platform for marketers with the new Geofeedia Ads, leveraging location data for highly targeted advertising. Geofeedia Ads provides valuable context for marketers to target the right ads to the right audiences across social platforms. Additionally, the company was recently named a Twitter Standard Partner, leveraging geo-tagged data for more effective social ad targeting within the social media platform.
Native ad targeting in social media platforms is based on user profiles, which may not be up to date, and does not indicate where users spend their time or post content. Because 74% of posts do not include words marketers listen for and 6% do not include any text at all, it is not enough for marketers to only monitor hashtags and keywords; the inclusion of location significantly improves the value of social data. With Geofeedia Ads, advertisers are able to build audiences that realize significantly higher conversion rates from their campaigns based on consumers' explicit tagging of locations.
“Using Geofeedia Ads for a recent Twitter campaign helped us drive newsletter subscriptions and raise awareness about our non-profit organization,” said Kären Haley Executive Director, Indianapolis Cultural Trail, Inc. “By using location-based data, we could target the right people at the right time, resulting in 65% higher impressions and 31% more engagements than past campaigns with traditional targeting.”
“Geofeedia Ads enables marketers to target people who have attended certain events or visited specific stores, restaurants, hotels or cities with relevant ads,” R. J. Talyor, Vice President, Product Management at Geofeedia. “Once campaign goals are determined, the rest is easy with pre-populated segments in the Geofeedia platform or customized segments based on the exact locations that matter.”
Marketers can leverage Geofeedia for many use cases, including:
- Location-Based Social Advertising: Geofeedia enables advertisers to discover, build and advertise to audiences based on the richest location-based insights in the world. Now advertisers can manage full social campaigns directly from Geofeedia with the new application, Geofeedia Ads.
- Event Marketing: Geofeedia is behind social media command centers at the largest events in the world. With social engagement tools, a complete analytics suite and a mobile app, event marketers can ensure attendee satisfaction and safety.
- Brand Management & Market Research: Geofeedia powers the richest set of location-based insights to measure brand awareness, sentiment, and competitors for product launches, strategic planning or brand studies. With social analytics by location, heatmaps, and brand alerts, marketers can fully measure social to achieve their objectives.
- Social Customer Service: Geofeedia fuels customer experience professionals to discover the 74% of social media posts in locations that don’t include an explicit brand mention. With location-based searching, image analysis, sentiment analysis and alerts, social customer service professionals can discover and resolve even more customer service opportunities.
- Content Marketing: Geofeedia makes it easy to discover and get approval for user-generated content in any location in the world. Search, curate, store and share the best set of imagery from your fans by using the power of Geofeedia.
Marketers interested in new ways to manage the real-time customer experience are welcome to attend Geofeedia’s webinar on May 26, The Social Signal and the Noise.
Founded in 2011, Geofeedia is a leading location-based intelligence platform. Used by more than 500 organization and 10,000 users, Geofeedia’s cloud-based platform enables access to publicly available, user-generated content organized by geographic location in real time. Media organizations, public sector groups, marketing organizations, and corporate risk mitigation teams use the patented SaaS platform to predict, analyze and act on real-time data from social media sources such as Instagram, Twitter, Sina Weibo, Periscope, Vine, YouTube, Picasa and VK. Based in Chicago with offices in Indianapolis and Naples, Fla., Geofeedia is backed by Hyde Park Venture Partners and Silversmith Capital Partners. For more information, visit http://geofeedia.com or follow the company on Twitter @Geofeedia.