DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global RFID Sensors Market - Shift toward Smart Business Models will Generate Demand for Real-time Condition Monitoring" report to their offering.
As businesses worldwide are moving toward smart models with increased connectivity and cloud and IoT applications, the role of RFID and RFID sensors has become all the more important.
This market insight highlights the current application areas of RFID sensors across various vertical markets such as smart agriculture, smart manufacturing, and smart healthcare. In addition, it also highlights growth opportunities and future growth markets.
- Because of rising urbanization and economic development, smart cities would create huge business opportunities of more than a trillion dollars by 2020.
Healthcare is expected to transform into smart healthcare, which would
focus on personalized medical care and wellness.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Dynamics-Drivers, Restraints, and Trends
- Market Drivers
- Drivers Explained
- Market Restraints
- Restraints Explained
- RFID Sensors-Application Areas
- RFID Sensors-IoT Applications
- RFID Sensors-IoT Applications: Key Growth Market Opportunities to Target
- RFID Sensors-Vertical Markets and Applications
- RFID Sensors-Smart Agriculture
- RFID Sensors-Smart Logistics
- RFID Sensors-Smart Healthcare
- RFID Sensors-Smart Manufacturing
- The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/54zlw6/global_rfid