DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Wafer-Level Packaging: Technologies and Global Markets" report to their offering.
The global wafer-level packaging (WLP) market was valued at $1.3 billion in 2013. This market is expected to grow from $1.6 billion in 2014 to $4.9 billion by 2019, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24.5% from 2014 to 2019.
Flip chip is the largest segment of the global WLP market, expected to increase from $699.8 million in 2014 to $1.9 billion in 2019. The wafer level CSP market is also expected to increase to $1.2 billion during the same forecast period.
This report analyzes the factors currently driving and restraining the growth of the market, as well as those factors impacting the future of the industry.
The report covers the WLP market by the following categories and segments:
- Technology: Flip chip, 3-D WLP, conventional chip-scale package (CSP), wafer-level CSP, compliant WLP, Nano-WLP and others.
- Integration: Fan-out WLP, Fan-in WLP, Through Silicon Via (TSV), Integrated Passive Device (IPD).
- Applications: Consumer electronics, automotive, industrial, defense and aerospace, medical, others.
- Region: North America; Europe; Asia-Pacific and ROW.
- Industry and competitive analysis.
- Patent analysis.
Use this report to:
- Understand opportunities and innovation-driven WLP market highlights, and the major regions and countries involved in such developments.
- Examine the competitive landscape for market leaders.
- Identify key trends related to the technologies, applications, integration, and regions (including analysis by country) that shape and influence the WLP market.
Analyze the growth strategies of the key players in the WLP market.
- End-user companies.
- Raw material providers.
- Companies involved in the testing phase.
Investors (private equity, venture capital, etc.)
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
Chapter 3: Overview
Chapter 4: Wafer-Level Packaging Market By Integration
Chapter 5: Wafer-Level Packaging By Technology
Chapter 6: Wafer-Level Packaging Market By Application
Chapter 7: Wafer-Level Packaging By Region
Chapter 8: Competitive Analysis
Chapter 9: Company Profiles
- Aixtron S
- Amkor Technology Inc.
- China Wafer Level CSP Co. Ltd.
- Chipbond Technology Corp.
- Chipmos Technologies Inc.
- DECA Technologies
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Insight SIP
- International Quantum Epitaxy Plc
- Jiangsu Changjiang Electronics Technology Co. Ltd.
- Nanium, S.A
- Nemotek Technologie
- Powertech Technology Inc.
- Qualcomm Inc.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Co., Ltd
- Stats Chippac Ltd.
- SUSS Microtec
- Triquint Semiconductor Inc.
- Toshiba Corp.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xmmgqv/waferlevel