DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global and China AGV (Automated Guided Vehicle) Industry Report, 2016-2020" report to their offering.
AGV is the most automated modern logistics equipment. Driven by industrial automation, global new demands for AGV were roughly 16,000 units in 2015, up 35% against the previous year. About 4,280 units, or 27% of the global total, were added in China, rising by 36% from a year ago, largely due to small factory area, fast task time, and fading demographic dividend. It is expected the country's new demand will hit 22,000 units in 2020.
AGVs are most widely used in automobile and power industries (59% together in 2015). For automobile industry, AGVs are primarily used in automobile assembly, engine, and transmission assembly lines, accounting for 45%. As automation level of automobile production line improves, the new demand for AGV from automobile industry is expected to reach 10,500 units in 2020.
Due to technological constraints, most of core parts including on-board controllers, motors, and laser scanner for AGVs are imported. The new demands for above-mentioned core parts stood at 4,280 sets, 8,560 sets, and 171 sets in 2015 without considering the demand from maintenance/replacement.
The Chinese AGV market is dominated by domestic brands with localization rate reaching 77.2% in 2015.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Development of Automated Logistics Equipment Industry in China
3 Global AGV Market
4 Chinese AGV Market
5 Upstream and Downstream Industries of AGV
6 Major Global AGV Players
7 Key Chinese AGV Companies
8 Summary and Forecast
- Changsha CIZON Machinery Technology
- Elettric 80
- Frog AGV Systems
- Grenzebach Corporation
- Guangdong Dongfang Precision Science & Technology
- Guangzhou JingyuanMechano-Electric Equipment
- Guangzhou Sinorobot Technology
- Huaxiao Precision (Suzhou)
- KSEC Intelligent Equipment
- Machinery Technology Development
- Shanghai Triowin Automation Machinery
- Shenzhen Casun Intelligent Robot
- Shenzhen OKAGV
- Shenzhen Tokin Intelligent Technology
- Siasun Robot & Automation
- Transbotics Corporation
- Yonegy Logistics Automation Technology
- Zhejiang Guozi Robot Technology
Zhejiang Noblelift Equipment
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vfswqb/global_and_china