NORWALK, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TMC and Crossfire Media announced today, the 16th iteration of IoT Evolution Conference & Expo is accepting speaking proposals through March 1, 2016. The event, which is being held July 11-14, 2016 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada, also features keynotes from Goodyear, VMware, Weather Company. IoT Evolution Expo has evolved to become the leading educational and networking forum for the IoT ecosystem, and for any company looking to understand how to develop and implement IoT solutions that drive measurable results and business transformation.
“I am excited to have such a diverse list of companies keynoting IoT Evolution Expo. I am also looking forward to the participation of hundreds of additional speakers who will each share their experience, success and future plans,” said Carl Ford, CEO, Crossfire Media, executive director of content, IoT Evolution. “Like the Internet itself, the Internet of Things touches every industry and our keynoters and speakers will help us see the full scope of IoT as it changes and evolves our businesses and lives.”
For full details and to submit a proposal, please visit the call for papers website. For questions, please contact Carl Ford. Please submit your speaking request on the following topics, or feel free to provide a topic of your own choosing.
Smart, Connected and Secure
- Hardening Your Systems
- Defending IOT: Preventing Penetration
- Threats Learning from History not Hysteria
- Remote Monitoring and Management
- Identity Management: Creation and Control
- Cold Chain and the Food Safety Management Act
- Oil and Gas: Pirates and Protection IoT on the Street Where You Live: 911 and First Responders
- The Drudge Report: Maintaining IoT Success
- Black Hats BOF
IoT in the Enterprise
- Business Process and the Changing Job Function
- Workflow and IoT Systems
- Low Power Wide Coverage: Mostly Fixed Wireless
- LTE For IOT: Antennas at the Edge and the Core to Success
- The Power in the Gateway: Solving Distribution
- Industrial IoT Strategies
- Industry 4.0
- IoT and Manufacturing
- Brown Field Round Table: What to Do When It’s Too Late to Start Again
- Platforms to Applications: Building an IOT Framework
- Compelling Compliance: Finding the ROI in Adherence
Connected Home & Buildings
- How Apps Extend the Home
- Home is Where the App Manages
- IOT Appliances the Kit in the Kitchen
- Resource Management: Waste Not Want IoT
- Let There Be Light
- Facilities Management: Making the Cost Center a Buyer’s Market
- It takes a Village: Smart City Architecture
- The Farmers IoT Markets: From Drones to Prawns
- Street Wise IoT: Parking Intelligence
- How Connectivity Aids Detection
- Autotainment: Blending the Phone with Dashboard
- Public Transport and IoT Solutions: Light Rail and Buses
- It’s all about the Phone. When IoT is All Software and You
- Autos and Autonomy: Keeping the Right Eyes on the Road
- Usage Based Insurance Strategies
- Worldwide Solutions Using IoT
- Trucking Compliance: The IoT Rules for the Road
- GeoFencing: Restricting Movement to Where You Want It
Fog, Analytics and Big Data
- Understanding Anomalies
- Managing Churn
- Edge vs. Cloud The What, Where and When
- FOG Computing: Process Driven Decisions
- Usage Driven: IOT in the Shared Economy
- Analytics 101: Avoiding GIGO and Gaining Insight
- Beyond the Dashboard: Business Processes and IoT Data
- Distributed Computing and the Cloud
- Personalization and the Retailer
- Under your Sleeve: IoT and Biometrics and IoT
- IoT Infrastructure
- Connecting Devices to Cloud
- Automotive applications
- Microprocessor/Microcontroller Options
- Building Security into Apps
- Embedded Processing
Registration for IoT Evolution Expo is now open. For more information, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media registration, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages should contact Matthew Gleeson at 203.852.6800 ext. 145.
For the latest IoT Evolution Expo news, updates and information, follow the event on Twitter at @IoTEvolution.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
About Crossfire Media
Crossfire Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars and newsletters. Crossfire Media has a partnership with Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) to produce events and websites related to disruptive technologies. Crossfire Media is a division of Crossfire Consulting, a full service Information Technology company based in New York.