DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kngzn4/food_and_beverage) has announced the addition of the "Food and Beverage Industry Value Chain in Turkey " report to their offering.
The highly fragmented structure of the food and beverage distribution market is quite normal, considering the size of the market and its large geographical coverage. However, due to urbanization in the recent years, the market has been becoming more consolidated, especially in large cities and the more urbanized regions of Turkey.
This situation creates a bigger market in the food and beverage industry for primary supply to the end users in the value chain. The study focuses on the industry value chain of food and beverage and provides key drivers and restraints, market trends and analysis, distribution channel market structure, and the competitive analysis.
- Turkish food and beverage producers are enhancing and streamlining their production process to satisfy a growing home market with increasing standard of living in the country.
- In 2015, the market value for retail, hotels, restaurants, and cafes (HoReCa) and bazaars is expected to grow due to higher incomes, continued urbanization, and rising tourism.
- Turkey with its strong agriculture capabilities can cater to most of the local demand.
- Turkey is both an important exporter and importer of both agricultural goods and processed food and beverage.
- The growth of the middle-class population in Turkey will have a positive impact on the HoReCa segment in the cash and carry market.
- Growth in e-retailing and convenience stores is expected in the future, while discount stores dominate the market at present.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Executive Summary - Key Findings
- Turkey - Market Snapshot
- Food and Beverage (F&B) Industry Value Chain - Market Size by Layers
2. Market Overview
- Research Scope and Objective
- Market Outlook - Food and Beverage Industry
- Four Layers of the Value Chain-Food and Beverage Industry
- Food Processing - Value of Production by Segments
- Food Processing - Key Facts
- Food Distribution - Supply Type
- Food Distribution - Market Size and Breakdown by Channels
- End Users - Market Size and Breakdown by Sales Channels
- Food and Beverage Industry Value Chain End Users - Key Facts
- Distribution and Retail Channel Index
- Distribution Channel Structure-Type of Companies
- Cash and Carry-Industry Attractiveness Snapshot
3. Market Trends and Analysis
- Key Market Trends and Roadmap
- Trend 1 - Cutting out Traditional Middle Men
- Trend 3 - Urbanization
- Trend 4 - Social Trends in Turkey
- The Gen Y Phenomenon-The Young Population of Turkey
- She - economy - Women Empowerment in Turkey
- The Middle Bulge - The Middle Class Consumers' Growth in Turkey
- Trend 2 - Cash and Carry Evolution
- Bricks and Clicks Model
- Impact of the Social Trends
4. Drivers and Restraints
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
5. Competitive Landscape and Analysis
- Key Participants of the Distribution Channel-Discounters, Hyper/ Supermarkets, Cash and Carry
- Key Mergers and Acquisitions in Turkish Retail Sector
- Key Participants - Tier 1 Food Industry Channel Distributors
- Key Participants - Processed Foods
- Food and Beverage Industry - Key Conclusions
- Legal Disclaimer
- Distribution Formats - Retail
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kngzn4/food_and_beverage