DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/54x8rz/global_software) has announced the addition of the "Global Software Defined Anything (SDx) Market 2016-2020" report to their offering.
This comprehensive market research report predicts the global software-defined anything (SDx) market to grow profoundly at a CAGR of more than 32% by 2020. The shift to virtualization is the primary growth driver for this market. Recently, it has been observed that companies are under pressure to replace their existing IT infrastructure with innovative models that can reduce costs significantly.
Consequently, companies are increasingly adopting SDx as it provides a lean business model to minimize costs by automating the process control and replacing traditional hardware with software.
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020?
- What are the key factors driving the software-defined anything (SDx) market?
- What are the key Market trends impacting the growth of the software-defined anything (SDx) market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the software-defined anything (SDx) market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA.
- Arista Networks
- Avaya 0
- Big Switch Networks
- Hitachi Data Systems
- Juniper Networks
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by technology
PART 07: Geographical segmentation
PART 08: Market drivers
PART 09: Impact of drivers
PART 10: Market challenges
PART 11: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 12: Market trends
PART 13: Vendor landscape
PART 14: Key vendor analysis
PART 15: Appendix
PART 16: Explore the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/54x8rz/global_software