BIRMINGHAM, Ala.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Books-A-Million kicks off the holiday shopping season with numerous Black Friday deals, including 50 percent off select door buster items, 40 percent off bestsellers and buy one, get one, 50 percent off deals on the season’s hottest gifts. All Books-A-Million stores will open by 7 a.m. local time on Black Friday, with select stores opening late Thursday. All shoppers can find their local store’s hours by using Books-A-Million’s store finder online.
Books-A-Million customers can take advantage of special savings throughout the holiday weekend. Exclusive weekend offers include coupons for $5 off an in-store purchase of $25 or more and $25 off a $100 online purchase. In-store shoppers can also enjoy a free tall coffee from Joe Muggs on Black Friday from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. with coupon.
“Our customers are looking to get a head start on their holiday shopping, and we want to help them find something for everyone on their list,” said Avril Bryant, Vice President of Operations for Books-A-Million. “We took the best and hottest gifts of the season and crafted our Black Friday deals around them.”
A sampling of Books-A-Million’s Black Friday deals are below:
- 50% off Doorbusters, including Animal Rockers for Children, Hundreds of Toys, Select Kids Books, Select 2016 Planners, and more
Up to 40% off bestsellers, including but not limited to:
- Harper Lee’s “Go Set A Watchman”
- Ben Carson’s “A More Perfect Union”
- “Killing Reagan” from Bill O’Reilly
- “See Me” by Nicholas Sparks
- Jan Karon’s “Come Rain or Come Shine”
- Buy 1, Get 1 50% off on the season’s hottest items, including graphic tees, Melissa & Doug toys, LEGO City, Yankee Candles, Bible Covers, and more.
- Buy 2, Get 1 Free all Graphic Novels, Manga, and Comics
- 60% off Rosetta Stone
- Free Star Wars Activity Book with $25 purchase
- Free Coloring Gift Bag with $25 coloring and accessories purchase
- Free $10 Reward Card when you purchase $100 or more in BAM! Gift Cards
- Vinyl and Crosley Record Players
- Elf on the Shelf products
- Numerous autographed books from popular authors
Books-A-Million, Inc. is one of the nation’s leading book retailers and sells on the Internet at www.booksamillion.com. The Company presently operates 258 stores in 32 states and the District of Columbia. Included in the Company’s retail operations is the operation of Yogurt Mountain Holding, LLC, a retailer and franchisor of self-serve frozen yogurt stores with 42 locations. The Company also develops and manages commercial real estate investments through its subsidiary, Preferred Growth Properties, which presently include four retail shopping centers. The common stock of Books-A-Million, Inc. is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol BAMM. For more information, visit the Company’s corporate website at www.booksamillioninc.com.