CHELMSFORD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kronos Incorporated today announced that Hershey Entertainment & Resorts (HE&R) has selected its Workforce Central suite of solutions deployed in the Kronos Cloud. HE&R chose Kronos for robust scheduling functionality, mobile capabilities, and in-depth hospitality industry knowledge – leading to enhanced employee engagement and operational efficiencies.
- HE&R, a world-class entertainment and hospitality company owns and operates several properties including Hersheypark, Hershey Lodge, and The Hotel Hershey. The organization selected Kronos to support its expansive blend of year-round full- and part-time as well as seasonal employees.
- Replacing a semi-manual workforce management process, Kronos was chosen to automate, standardize, and bring innovation to the way the organization manages its workforce. The comprehensive Kronos suite selected by HE&R includes time and attendance, forecasting and employee scheduling, workforce analytics, absence management, and mobile applications.
- The Kronos solution will enable employees to play a more active role in creating their work schedules. They will now be able to offer input, swap shifts with minimal manager involvement, and provide availability and preference information.
- By leveraging Kronos, HE&R employees will also be able to check schedules via their mobile devices for anytime, anywhere access. Through mobility, managers will no longer require desktop computer access to approve time-worked or time-off requests and instead will be able to spend more time serving guests and mentoring employees.
- Kronos will also help HE&R improve operational efficiency. Departments will be able to forecast more accurately to ensure that they are not over- or under-staffed. Kronos will also provide access to timely reports and monitor actual labor expenses in comparison to budgeted costs.
- Kronos applications such as absence management will help the organization plan more effectively for incidental, extended, or planned leaves and absences, which can impact productivity.
- The Kronos workforce analytics solution will transform everyday timekeeping data into actionable information so users can quickly view through interactive dashboards which departments are approaching overtime, or explore groups that have high unexcused absences. This up-to-the-minute insight will help rein in unnecessary spending.
- HE&R will achieve these benefits quickly and cost effectively through deployment in the Kronos Cloud, enabling the organization to focus on business priorities while Kronos performs all configuration, maintenance, upgrades, and support of the workforce management solution.
Greg Klopp, managing director, IT, Hershey Entertainment & Resorts.
“We are a world-class entertainment and hospitality company dedicated to preserving the legacy of Milton Hershey, our founder. People across the country come to Hershey to create perfect memories at our properties. We needed a market leader to help us manage our biggest asset – our workforce – to help deliver the exceptional service that is expected from us. Kronos emerged as the clear leader in the industry to support our challenging needs and we look forward to many benefits.”
Liz Moughan, director, retail and hospitality practice group, Kronos
“With an emphasis on guest service, Hershey Entertainment & Resorts sought to effectively manage its workforce consistently to deliver a premier experience for every visitor on a daily basis. We look forward to assisting the organization with added flexibility and robustness in workforce management so it continues to surpass its employee engagement and business objectives.”
- About Hershey Entertainment & Resorts Company.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2015 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.