LONDON & DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
San Manuel selects GameAccount for Simulated Gaming™ website in the United States
ISE: GAME LSE: GAME
London & Dublin | August 12, 2015: GameAccount Network plc (“GameAccount Network” or the “Company”), an award-winning developer and supplier of enterprise-level B2B internet gaming software, services and online gaming content in the United States, announces a partnership with San Manuel Digital to launch a Simulated Gaming™ online & mobile experience for new customers and existing patrons nationwide in the United States.
San Manuel Digital is the wholly owned interactive division of San Manuel Band of Mission Indians, who also own and operate the San Manuel Indian Bingo and Casino located in Highland, California.
- First major West Coast land-based casino client of the Company’s enterprise-level Simulated Gaming™ designed specifically for land-based casino operators in the United States
- Second major tribal US casino operator to adopt the Simulated Gaming™ solution from GameAccount Network, also to be integrated with their land-based loyalty program “Club Serrano” reliant upon the Company’s unique patented iBridge Framework™ technology for issuing reward points credited consequent to certain online activities
- San Manuel casino, situated to the East of Los Angeles, is reportedly among California’s largest casino operators in the state
- Simulated Gaming™ is the innovative Internet gaming service designed by GameAccount Network specifically for land-based US casinos to launch in advance of prospective regulation, offering a gaming-as-entertainment consumer website and mobile Apps enabled with unique monetization features such as real-time Slot Tournaments and a compelling Internet gaming content portfolio of over 200 casino slot, table and skill-based games, including poker, backgammon, gin rummy, poker dice and blackjack tournaments
- Proves the demand for Simulated Gaming™ in the California regional US market ahead intra-State regulation of iGaming offerings
- Launch of Simulated Gaming™ website and accompanying mobile Apps anticipated in early Autumn 2015
FAQ’s about GameAccount Network’s Simulated Gaming™
- Launched in the US by GameAccount Network in January 2014, Simulated Gaming™ has been proven to monetize Internet traffic to existing websites operated by land-based US casinos with average revenue per daily active user (ARPDAU) of $2.75 in 2014, as against an original estimate of $0.60, greatly exceeding equivalent numbers reported by Social Casino operators on Facebook
- Supported by 32 months of operating data across three (3) major US casino’s deployments, Simulated Gaming™ is now proven to drive increased visitation on-property and in 2014 delivered on average a 28% uplift in on-property theoretical win from increased visitation by existing patrons who also engage with Simulated Gaming™ online
- US casino operators report up to 50% of their surveyed casino patrons are already engaged in playing Social Casinos on Facebook. Simulated Gaming™ enables land-based US casinos access to the Social Casino market worth an estimated $1.3bn per annum in the United States in 2015 and is proven to increase property visitation among existing patrons, reactivate lapsed patrons bringing them back on-property and drive acquisition of new patrons from outside the typical drive distance to the property
- GameAccount Network plc will publish preliminary results for the six (6) month period ending June 30, 2015 on September 30, 2015
Dermot Smurfit, CEO of GameAccount Network commented:
“Breaking into the West Coast US casino market has remained a priority in 2015 and we’re delighted to partner with San Manuel to bring their major brand online nationwide in the United States. With continued delays in the intra-State regulation of real money Internet gaming, in California and elsewhere, we believe Simulated Gaming is the right opportunity for all land-based US casino operators seeking to extend their business and patron relationship online.”
Matthew Cullen, CEO of San Manuel Digital commented:
“GameAccount is a specialized online gaming company with a genuine commitment to B2B who will not compete online by operating their own B2C Social Casino. The team at GameAccount has demonstrated the merits of Simulated Gaming™ the power of their Slot Tournaments and their patented approach to driving increased visitation on-property. San Manuel will have the opportunity to launch Simulated Gaming™ online this Fall.”
For further information please contact:
|Dermot Smurfit||Mark Kenny/Jonathan Neilan|
|Chief Executive Officer|
|+44 (0) 20 7292 6262||+353 1 6633686|
|John Frain / Roland French|
|+353 1 679 6363|
GameAccount Network | Overview
GameAccount Network is a leading developer and supplier of enterprise-level Business to Business gaming software systems and online gaming content. GameAccount Network is listed on the ESM Market of the Irish Stock Exchange and the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange under the ticker: GAME
The Company has developed an Internet gaming enterprise software system, GameSTACK™, which it licences to online and land-based gaming operators as a turn-key technology solution for both regulated real-money and simulated online gaming. The Internet Gaming System, developed in London under a UK Gaming Commission licence, is certified to the highest technical standards currently required by gaming regulators.
GameAccount Network is also a leading developer of proprietary online games with a complementary business converting offline casino slot machines and table games into online equivalents on behalf of major land-based slot machine manufacturers including Aristocrat, Konami, Multimedia Games, Incredible Technologies, GamoMat, Reel Time Gaming, High Flyer Games, DEQ Systems Corp (EZ BACCARAT®) and Ainsworth.
GameAccount Network has an established business in Europe, licensing gaming content to UK, Spanish and Italian gaming operators including Bet365, Rank, Lottomatica, Sisal MatchPoint and SNAI.
In the United States, GameAccount Network has partnered with Betfair Plc to provide its Internet Gaming System following the introduction of regulated real-money online gaming in New Jersey in November 2013. In New York, GameAccount Network has launched a Simulated Gaming™ website via www.EmpireCityCasino.com in September 2014. In Pennsylvania, GameAccount launched a Simulated Gaming™ website www.ParxOnline.com in March 2015 with on-property real money mobile gaming anticipated in 2015. In September 2014 an undisclosed multi-State US casino operator chose GameAccount Network’s Simulated Gaming™ launching in 2015. In March 2015 Maryland Live! Casino in Maryland chose GameAccount Network to upgrade their existing free-to-play website to a monetized Simulated Gaming™ website, launched in early August 2015. Also in August 2015 major Californian Tribal casino operator San Manuel chose GameAccount Network’s Simulated Gaming™ launching in early fall of 2015.
In Australia, GameAccount Network has partnered with and launched for a consortium of land-based gaming venue operators the www.Club8Casino.com.au Simulated Gaming™ website.