GUADALAJARA, Mexico--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Edmodo, the global education network connecting more than 50 million teachers, students and parents worldwide, today announced that it has been selected by Aguascalientes as the premier digital learning platform for primary and secondary schools throughout the state. Utilizing Edmodo’s powerful teacher network and teacher-student collaboration tools, Aguascalientes will provide a comprehensive learning solution to schools.
“As one of the most technology-advanced states in Mexico, Aguascalientes is focused on making a real investment in digital tools that empower teachers and contribute to improved student learning,” said Heath Silverman, head of international business at Edmodo. “Mexico has the highest number of registered Edmodo teachers and students outside of the U.S., and we look forward to collaborating with Aguascalientes to make this initiative successful and adaptable for other markets around the world.”
The Director of Aguascalientes Institute of Education, Francisco Chávez Rangel, explained that the Edmodo platform will provide teachers and students with more resources which will secure better results in their teaching and learning process, and said: “In Aguascalientes we offer education of high quality, searching for the best strategies in order to implement innovative methods in line with the challenges we have to face in the 21st century.”
A solution designed specifically for schools, Edmodo premium features include:
- Edmodo Sync: Enabling Aguascalientes to rapidly onboard all schools in the state and maintain centralized control over all Edmodo school accounts
- Professional Development: Training provided by Edmodo Certified trainers
- Prioritized Support: Providing administrators with comprehensive 24/7 support
- Advanced Analytics: Ensuring school administrators can easily view how teachers are using the platform. Based on usage, administrators have the ability to create Instant Professional Learning Communities (PLCs) for teachers based on where they are located for collaboration and best practice-sharing; all designed to help improve student learning
- Edmodo Classroom: Allowing educators to take full advantage of everything Edmodo offers for teacher-student collaboration, such as classroom activity tools, including assignments, quizzes, lesson planner, gradebook, library, as well as access to global subject area communities.
If you are interested in learning more about Edmodo premium or have further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Edmodo is a global education network that provides communication, collaboration, and coaching tools for educators, students, and parents. On the network, educators are empowered to discover valuable educational resources, share best practices and content, create Professional Learning Communities (PLCs), engage students and parents, and encourage student progress. These powerful capabilities enable teachers and parents to help students achieve their full potential. Founded in 2008 and used by more than 50 million users across 330,000+ schools worldwide, Edmodo protects the privacy and security of teachers and students by maintaining a closed, private learning environment. Learn more at www.edmodo.com.