TORONTO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Breqwatr, an organization committed to making private clouds more accessible to the enterprise, today announced the general availability of its Breqwatr Cloud Appliance 2.0. This turnkey, hyper-converged cloud appliance offers scale-out infrastructure, cloud management tools and a uniquely designed user interface that empowers its clients to deploy and consume Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) without the complexity and time typically associated with alternative private cloud solutions.
"Deploying OpenStack was something our team had discussed, yet did not have the time or expertise to devote to it,” said Shawn Flynn, Manager, IT Infrastructure, Servers and Storage at Progressive Waste Solutions. “By utilizing the Breqwatr Cloud Appliance, we were able to deploy an OpenStack private cloud simply and in no time at all.”
Breqwatr is a private cloud appliance allowing companies to quickly improve business agility through controlled IT transformation. It provides a curated OpenStack deployment in a fully integrated, highly available and hyper-converged appliance. The Breqwatr Cloud Appliance includes core IaaS components for virtual machine management, as well as chargeback and resource based quota models, with support for external enterprise storage.
Key features include:
- Linear Expansion: Online and automated expansion of compute and storage resources, allowing for seamless expansion of the cloud platform
- Consumerized User Interface: Breqwatr’s simplified self-service UI provides users with on-demand access to the compute and storage resources required to do their job
- Enterprise Resilience: Control-plane high-availability and the introduction of instance-level HA delivers the resiliency that enterprises demand
- Hardware Management: Breqwatr’s hardware management interface makes managing and monitoring the physical components of the cloud, a simple browser-based experience
“At Breqwatr, we’re dedicated to empowering the enterprise to take full advantage of private clouds,” said John Kadianos, founder and CEO at Breqwatr. “With the Breqwatr Cloud Appliance, we are removing the guesswork and helping enterprises realize the quickest time to value available for private cloud today. We’re committed to making OpenStack more accessible and therefore have kept user experience at the forefront of our design principles. With this product, we’re bringing the value of public cloud computing into the comfort and security of one’s own datacenter.”
Breqwatr Cloud Appliance is immediately available and additional product details can be found at www.breqwatr.com.
- Company website: https://breqwatr.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/breqwatr
- LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1GXCDOq
Breqwatr empowers organizations by removing all the guesswork associated with building private clouds. The company’s turnkey hyper-converged appliance, the Breqwatr Cloud Appliance, allows organizations to harness the value of the public cloud, from the comfort and security of their own datacenter. For additional information, please visit www.breqwatr.com.