BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Wayfair Inc. (NYSE:W), one of the world’s largest online destinations for home furnishings and decor, announced today that Niraj Shah, CEO, co-founder, and co-chairman will present at the Goldman Sachs 6th Annual dotCommerce Day at the Mandarin Oriental in New York City on Thursday, June 18 at 8:15 a.m. Eastern Time.
A webcast of the presentation will be available at investor.wayfair.com.
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair.com, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, an online flash sales site offering inspiring home design daily
- AllModern, a go-to online source for modern design
- DwellStudio, a design house for fashion-forward modern furnishings
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, with additional locations in New York, Ogden, Utah, Hebron, Kentucky, Galway, Ireland, London, Berlin and Sydney.