PLEASANTON, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Zoho today unveiled Zoho Expense, the expense reporting software that automates business and travel expense management. Available immediately in web and mobile versions, Zoho Expense takes the hassles out of expense report management for sales reps, employees, managers and finance departments. Zoho Expense also works with the company's online accounting and customer relationship management applications – Zoho Books and Zoho CRM – to unify customers' front office and back office operations. Users can try a 14-day, free trial account of Zoho Expense at https://www.zoho.com/expense/.
“Expense reports are a pain for everybody involved,” said Raj Sabhlok, president of Zoho Corp. “Zoho Expense makes the process easier at every step, from creation to submission and approval. And Zoho Expense shares data and processes with our CRM and accounting solutions to create an agile ERP system for companies of any size, not just large enterprises with deep pockets. No other vendor can deliver that back office integration because no other vendor offers all three functions.”
Inside Zoho Expense
In most companies, expense reporting and reimbursement is dominated by challenges such as lost receipts, long processing time, and violations of expense policies. In turn, employees delay expense reporting for as long as possible, and managers let their desks pile up with expense reports waiting to be processed for reimbursement. Zoho Expense simplifies expense management for employees, managers, and back office staff with highlights such as:
- Automated expense recording – Users simply scan and upload their receipts using Zoho Expense, and the corresponding expenses are automatically created – no manual data entry required.
- Import credit card statements – Users who regularly use credit cards for business spending can integrate their banks in Zoho Expense and import their statements. Importing credit card statements lets users instantly convert selected transactions into expenses and avoid data entry.
- Faster approvals and reimbursements – Zoho Expense automatically notifies managers of expense report submissions. It also raises alerts for violations of company expense policies configured in Zoho Expense, so managers don't have to analyze each expense.
- Pre-integrated with Zoho Books and Zoho CRM – With the Zoho Books integration, expenses approved in Zoho Expense are automatically transferred and recorded in Zoho Books. With Zoho CRM integration, Zoho CRM users can be imported into Zoho Expense. Going forward, users will be able to create Zoho Expense entries directly from the Zoho CRM interface.
- Expense management on the go – For traveling employees, Zoho Expense is available now for Android, iOS and Windows Phone devices. The app uses the device's built-in GPS to let users track mileage when on the move, avoiding manual data entry. Users can also submit expense reports to managers while working remotely.
- Google Apps integration – Zoho Expense works with Google for Work to simplify expense reporting at companies that use Google's application suite. Google users can find Zoho Expense on Google Apps Marketplace at https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/zoho-expense-reports/ihobgklpikccjngogjmioeegfcnnjmne.
Pricing and Availability:
Zoho Expense is available immediately as are the mobile apps for iOS, Android and Windows Phone. Zoho Expense is $15 per month for 10 users. Each additional user is $2 per month. Annual plan subscribers receive a two-month discount, paying just $150 per year for 10 users and $20 per year for each additional user.
For more information on Zoho Expense, please visit https://www.zoho.com/expense. For more information on Zoho, visit https://www.zoho.com. To get breaking Zoho news, follow the company on Twitter at @zoho and on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/zoho. The latest news about Zoho products is available on the company blog, http://blogs.zoho.com.
Additional Zoho Resources
Zoho news releases: http://www.zoho.com/in-the-news.html
Zoho videos: http://youtube.com/zoho
Zoho blogs: http://blogs.zoho.com
Zoho on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/zoho
Zoho on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zoho
Zoho is a comprehensive suite of online productivity, collaboration and business applications for businesses of all sizes. Over ten million users rely on Zoho apps. Zoho’s productivity and collaboration applications include Email Hosting, Document Management, Office Suite, Project Management and more alongside a host of business applications ranging from CRM and Campaign Management to Customer Support, Accounting and more. These applications are offered directly via Zoho.com or through hundreds of partners in the Zoho Alliance Partner Program. For more information about Zoho, please visit http://www.zoho.com/.
Zoho is a division of Zoho Corporation, a privately-held and profitable company. With U.S. headquarters in Pleasanton, CA and offices in Austin, Chennai, London, Tokyo and Beijing, Zoho Corp. serves the technology needs of millions of customers worldwide. For more information about Zoho Corp., please visit http://www.zohocorp.com.
All brand names and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.