DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g4stqb/smart_homes_and) has announced the addition of the "Smart Homes and Home Automation - 3rd Edition" report to their offering.
How should the mobile industry address the vast business opportunity in connected smart homes? The author estimates that revenues from shipments of home automation systems in Europe and North America will grow at a compound annual growth rate of 40 percent from US$ 5.2 billion in 2014 to nearly US$ 28.4 billion in 2019.
Smart Homes and Home Automation is the third consecutive report analysing the latest developments on the connected home markets in Europe and North America. This report in the M2M Research Series provides you with 200 pages of unique business intelligence including 5-year industry forecasts and expert commentary on which to base your business decisions.
This report answers the following questions:
- Which are the main verticals within smart homes and home automation?
- What are the drivers behind growth in Europe and North America?
- What are the challenges and roadblocks towards widespread adoption?
- What are the business models and channels-to-market for smart home solutions?
- How are product OEMs and whole home solution vendors positioning themselves?
- What home connectivity technologies are smart home system vendors betting on?
- What is the potential market size for cellular M2M in home automation?
- How will the smart home market evolve in the next five years?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Smart homes, connected homes and home automation
- Types of home automation
- Home automation market segments
- Channels to market
2 Networks and communication technologies
- Smart home middleware and ecosystems
- Smart home platforms
3 Technology providers and OEMs
- Security and access control system vendors
- Home appliances
- Lighting and window control system vendors
- Audio-visual and entertainment system vendors
- Energy management and climate control system vendors
- Healthcare and assisted living
4 Service providers and whole-home system vendors
- Market overview
- Market segments and go-to-market strategies
- Whole-home system OEMs
- Smart home service providers
5 Market forecasts and conclusions
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g4stqb/smart_homes_and