WALTHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Commonwealth Financial Network® congratulates 12 Commonwealth-affiliated advisors on being named to REP. magazine’s “Top 50 NextGen Independent Broker/Dealer Advisors” list for 2015. The list, published in REP.’s January 2015 issue, profiles four Commonwealth advisors who ranked within the top 10.
“Congratulations to each of these 12 distinguished advisors on being named to this exclusive list—one that commands respect from peers and holds promise for the future of the advice industry,” said Wayne Bloom, Commonwealth CEO. “I am pleased to see a number of Commonwealth advisors recognized, but am more proud of their individual contributions and achievements that have led to their success.”
Listed in ranking order, the 12 Commonwealth-affiliated advisors (representing 10 offices) are:
- #5 Matthew Somberg, Gottfried & Somberg Wealth Management, LLC, Glastonbury, Connecticut
- #8 Eli Wynes, UICCU Wealth Management, Iowa City, Iowa
- #9 Carrie Wagner, UICCU Wealth Management, Iowa City, Iowa
- #10 Andrew Karelis, KSP Financial Consultants, Waltham, Massachusetts
- #13 Joshua Gottfried, Gottfried & Somberg Wealth Management, LLC, Glastonbury, Connecticut
- #16 Christopher Rivers, Armstrong, Fleming & Moore, Inc., Washington, DC
- #21 Steven Tonkinson, Tonkinson Financial, Inc., Miami, Florida
- #25 John Westerman, Selah Financial Services, Friendswood, Texas
- #33 James Cox, McCarthy & Cox Retirement & Estate Specialists, Marysville, Ohio
- #41 Nathan Parkhurst, Cumberland Wealth Management, Oak Ridge, Tennessee
- #47 Shannon Staiger, SBS Retirement Consultants, LLC, Fairbanks, Alaska
- #48 Jereme Ransick, Principled Wealth Advisors, LLC, Covington, Kentucky
Bloom concluded, “These advisors are deserving of the success they have attained, and we will continue to support them as they continue to grow their businesses and help their clients meet their financial goals.”
Advisors on the list are ranked exclusively by assets under management. To be eligible, advisors had to be under the age of 40 as of January 1, 2015. Nominations were solicited from the top 30 independent broker/dealers by headcount, sourced from Cerulli Associates.
About Commonwealth Financial Network
Founded in 1979, Commonwealth Financial Network, member FINRA/SIPC, is the nation’s largest privately held independent broker/dealer–RIA, with headquarters in Waltham, Massachusetts, and San Diego, California. J.D. Power ranks Commonwealth “Highest in Independent Advisor Satisfaction Among Financial Investment Firms, Four Times in a Row.” The firm supports more than 1,487 independent advisors nationwide in serving their clients as registered representatives, investment adviser representatives, and registered investment advisers, as well as through hybrid service models. For more information, please visit www.commonwealth.com.
Join Our Community: