DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jvf6xs/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Metalworking Fluids Market" report to their offering.
This research service identifies the major regional, technological, and regulatory trends in the global metalworking fluids market. It includes analyses of market share and competitive structure at the global level. The study further segments the market into base oils and additives, and provides regional breakdowns that include revenue and volume forecasts and pricing trends.
The additives segment is further divided into corrosion inhibitors, extreme pressure additives, lubricity additives, emulsifiers, and other additives. The base oils segment is further broken down into mineral, synthetic, and bio-based oils. The base year is 2013, and the forecast period from 2014 to 2020.
- Market participants are establishing new production facilities in Asia as a result of increasing demand and less-stringent regulations.
- Brazil, Russia, India, and China (BRIC) and Southeast Asian countries dominate industrial production; demand for metalworking fluids is expected to grow in the developing nations.
- The market is highly fragmented, with smaller competitors holding a strong regional presence and a loyal customer base.
- The metalworking additives segment is projected to grow faster than the overall market as a result of an increasing focus on performance and greater penetration of synthetic-based metalworking fluids that require a stronger additive package.
- Naphthenic base oils and American Petroleum Institute (API) Group II and Group III base oils are finding increased use as a result of decreasing production of API Group I paraffinic base oils.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
4. Drivers and Restraints-Total Metalworking Fluids Market
5. Forecasts and Trends-Total Metalworking Fluids Market
6. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total Metalworking Fluids Market
7. North American Metalworking Fluids Market Analysis
8. European Metalworking Fluids Market Analysis
9. Asian Metalworking Fluids Market Analysis
10. ROW Metalworking Fluids Market Analysis
11. Metalworking Additives Segment Analysis
12. North American Metalworking Additives Segment Analysis
13. European Metalworking Additives Segment Analysis
14. Asian Metalworking Additives Segment Analysis
15. ROW Metalworking Additives Segment Analysis
16. Base Oils Segment Analysis
17. North American Base Oils Segment Analysis
18. European Base Oils Segment Analysis
19. Asian Base Oil Segment Analysis
20. ROW Base Oils Segment Analysis
21. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jvf6xs/analysis_of_the