LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--iMedia Communications, Inc., the leading event and publication company for the senior marketing community, announced today the finalists for the 2014 iMedia Agency Awards. The annual awards recognize the most inventive, future-forward agencies and campaigns in digital marketing. Winners will be announced at the Dec. 9th awards gala at the iMedia Agency Summit. Prior winners include Digitas, 360i, Starcom, and AKQA.
The 2014 iMedia Agency Awards advisory board includes executives from MasterCard, The Hershey Co., Kellogg Company, Walmart, The Coca-Cola Co., and Turner Entertainment. The 17-member advisory board was responsible for culling down a long list of companies nominated by industry members into finalists, based on the criteria of depth of work and innovative execution. The sponsor for the 2014 iMedia Agency Awards is Acuity Ads.
2014 iMedia Agency Award finalists:
- Agency of the Year: 360i, 72andSunny, Deep Focus, Digitaria, Huge, iProspect
- Small Agency of the Year: Beeby Clark+Meyler, LazBro, Likeable Media, Motive, Nebo, Piston, Traction
- Independent Agency of the Year: 3Q Digital, Geary LSF, Traction
- Campaign of the Year: Digitas LBi NY ("Motorola Moto X Launch Interactive Campaign"); Huge ("Audi Takes Snapshot by Storm on Super Bowl Sunday"); The Marketing Arm / Fanscape ("AT&T #BeTheFan"); Motive ("Hyped for Halftime"); and R&R Partners ("Vegas Enablers")
- Agency Marketer of the Year: Adam Kleinberg, CEO, Traction; Sarah Hofstetter, CEO, 360i; Tom Edwards SVP of Digital Strategy & Innovation, The Marketing Arm
- Best Agency for Video: Rokkan, Sparkhouse, Traction
- Best Agency for Mobile: Definition 6, Flightpath, Joule, Rokkan, M&C Saatchi Mobile
- Best Agency for Social Media: 360i, Erwin Penland, EVB, Huge, MXM Social, The Marketing Arm / Fanscape
- Best Agency for Content Marketing: Beeby Clark+Meyler, Deep Focus, Digitas LBi, Meredith Xcelerated Marketing, Motive
- Best Agency for Performance Marketing: Covario, iProspect, RKG
- Best Agency for Multicultural Marketing: 20nine, Alma, The Axis Agency
For more information see: http://www.imediaconnection.com/awards/agencyawards2014.aspx
“The iMedia Agency Awards are based 100 percent on industry nominations and voting,” said iMedia Communications, Inc. Vice President Kurt Indvik. “These finalists are the agencies selected by their peers as setting the bar for excellence in the digital arena.”
Voting for the awards is open to industry professionals, and will run through Nov. 15 on imediaconnection.com.
ABOUT IMEDIA COMMUNICATIONS, INC.
iMedia Communications, Inc. is the leading event and media company for senior digital marketing, media, and advertising leaders. The hub of the iMedia community is imediaconnection.com, a daily publication and discussion forum. The iMedia event portfolio includes the iMedia Agency Summit, iMedia Brand Summit, and more. (For more information see: http://www.imediaconnection.com/summits/)
ABOUT THE IMEDIA AGENCY AWARDS
The iMedia Agency Awards recognize the most innovative, future-forward agencies and campaigns in digital marketing. The award advisory board includes executives from MasterCard, The Hershey Co., Kellogg Company, Walmart, The Coca-Cola Co., and Turner Entertainment. Nominations and voting are 100 percent driven by the marketing community.
ABOUT ACUITY ADS
Acuity’s programmatic marketing platform was built by people who are passionate about ﬁnding intelligent ways for advertisers to connect with consumers. This proprietary technology powers advertising solutions that create 1:1 consumer connections. Acuity’s real-time data, brand-safety technology and screen-agnostic platform are the underpinnings of these advertising solutions. Its technology solution is customizable to your unique needs and campaign objectives.