DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9l7vs4/global_power_and) has announced the addition of the "Global Power and Distribution Transformers Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
The global market for power & distribution transformers is expected to reach USD51 billion by 2019
Increasing demand for electricity is projected to drive new power projects along with transmission & distribution network expansion. This, in turn, is expected to drive power & distribution transformer installations worldwide. With rapid increase in urbanization and industrialization, new power & distribution transformers are likely to be deployed in emerging economies like China and India. While in matured economies, replacement of old, low power transformers would propel the market.
Over the past decade, rapid growth and development in infrastructure led to significant increase in the demand for electricity across the globe. Rising population and migration of people from rural areas to urban cities also created an unprecedented demand for reliable power supply systems worldwide. As a result, the demand for transformers has been increasing at a rapid pace across the globe.
Although the power infrastructure in North America and Europe has matured, the demand for transformers in these regions is still growing at a notable pace due to rising electricity demand from industrial sector coupled ongoing upgrades in the existing power supply infrastructure.
On the other hand, transformer installations in Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa are increasing at a comparable rate due to growing electrification in developing nations like China, India and Brazil. Due to growing environmental concerns of carbon emissions, research and development efforts are in full swing to introduce as well as implement specialty transformer solutions to ensure sustainable development.
Global leading companies engaged in manufacturing power & distribution transformers include ABB Ltd., Alstom Grid SAS, Siemens AG, etc.
Global Power & Distribution Transformers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019 report elaborates following particulars:
- Smart Transformer
- Green Power Transformer
- Customize & Specialty Transformer
- Mobile Transformer Testing Unit
- Remote Online Transformer Monitoring Solutions
- Gas Insulated Transformer
- Consolidation Of Power Equipment Manufacturers
- Transformer Repair & Maintenance Market
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst Briefing
3. Power & Distribution Transformers Industry Overview
4. Global Power & Distribution Transformers Market Overview
5. Global Power & Distribution Transformers Market Regional Analysis
6. Global Power & Distribution Transformers Market Segmental Analysis
7. Market Dynamics
8. Market Trends & Developments
9. Competitive Landscape
10. Strategic Recommendations
- ABB Ltd.
- Alstom Grid SAS
- Baoding Tianwei Baobian Electric Co., Ltd.
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.
- China XD Electric Co., Ltd.
- Crompton Greaves Ltd.
- Eaton Corporation
- General Electric Co.
- Hammond Power Solutions Inc.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Hyosung Corporation
- Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.
- JiangSuHuaPeng Transformer Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Schneider Electric S.A.
- Siemens AG
- TBEA Co., Ltd.
- Toshiba Corporation
- Wilson Transformer Company Pty Ltd.
- Zaporozhtransformator PJSC
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9l7vs4/global_power_and