DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/88ch7c/hnwi_asset) has announced the addition of the "HNWI Asset Allocation in Turkey 2014" report to their offering.
This report provides the latest asset allocations of Turkey HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Turkey HNWIs to 2018 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
- This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Turkey.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the
peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This
enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed
through the crisis.
- In 2013, business interests was the largest asset class for Turkish HNWIs, with 24.4% of total HNWI assets, followed by equities with 22.2%, fixed-income with 19.3%, real estate with 18.3%, cash with 10.9% and alternatives with 4.9%.
- Business interests, alternatives and fixed-income recorded growth during the review period at respective rates of 77.8%, 66.9% and 61.7%.
- Alternative assets held by Turkish HNWIs increased during the review period, from 4.8% of total HNWI assets in 2009 to 4.9% in 2013; HNWI allocations to commodities increased from 0.9% of total assets in 2009 to 1.2% in 2013.
- Over the forecast period, it is expected allocations in commodities to decline to 0.9% of total HNWI assets by 2018, as global liquidity tightens due to a forecast near-term drop in demand from China for raw materials. This is expected to cause global commodity prices to flatten out.
- As of 2013, Turkish HNWI liquid assets amounted to US$257.1 billion, representing 52.4% of wealth holdings.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Analysis Of Turkish HNWI Investments
- Tekstil Bankasi
- Turk Ekonomi Bankasi
- Turkiye Cumhuriyeti Ziraat Bankasi
- Turkiye Garanti Bankasi
- Turkiye Halk Bankasi
- Turkiye Is Bankasi
- Turkiye Vakiflar Bankasi
- Yapi ve Kredi Bankasi
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/88ch7c/hnwi_asset