LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--To meet the growing needs of grant management in the public sector including federal, state, and local government agencies as well as K-12 and higher education institutions, Kronos Incorporated has added a grant and project tracking solution to its Workforce Central workforce management suite.
- Designed for project and grant managers, project sponsors, and principal investigators, the new grant and project tracking solution optimizes how labor and non-labor hours and associated costs are tracked to grants and projects.
The new solution also helps measure and monitor labor against key
metrics such as budget, planned hours, and results for grant and
project tracking purposes. Additional benefits include:
- Real-time visibility into time and labor as well as the status of every grant or project;
- Detection of trends relative to key indicators in grant or project tracking and identification of work completed, remaining, and how work is tracking with budget;
- Prioritization across grants and projects; and
- Elimination of manual processes related to tracking, reducing the time it takes to complete an audit cycle and maximizing grant fund usage.
- Kronos grant and project tracking is also available via mobile devices, allowing on-the-go, real-time access.
Crystal Woods, division head of human resources, Arkansas State
Highway and Transportation Department
“With the introduction of this grant and project tracking solution, public sector entities will be able to even more effectively account for labor hours and associated costs by project. This solution will provide managers more immediate access to project cost data, and will also enable users to be more transparent and accountable to stakeholders.”
Charlie DeWitt, vice president, business development, Kronos
“Leadership in the public sector today needs an effective way to track labor and tasks to particular grants and projects. And this can be done by only capturing the true costs of projects. At Kronos, we are excited to offer an advanced solution, which uses existing time and labor data to accurately track against grants and projects to keep public sector organizations compliant and within budget.”
- Kronos made this announcement from the HR Technology Conference & Exposition being held in Las Vegas this week. Kronos is exhibiting in booth 2124.
- Learn more about the Kronos grant and project tracking solution.
- Today Kronos also announced new labor activity tracking capabilities specifically for the manufacturing and services markets.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
Organizations that are interested in purchasing Kronos products and services should base their decision solely on what is currently available. Unreleased products, services, or functionality referenced in this document and other publicly available materials, including public statements on kronos.com, are not a promise of fulfillment and may not be delivered as promised or at all.
© 2014 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos, Workforce Central, and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.