BREA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Avery Products Corporation is offering a free collection of printable Halloween designs and templates at avery.com/Halloween to help scare up some frightening fun. Consumers can easily create custom party invitations, treat bags, gift tags, candy labels and even costumes when they personalize their Avery Products using the free Avery Design & Print Online tool.
Personalizing a template is easy. Simply go to avery.com/Halloween, choose a Halloween design then start customizing the template. User’s projects can easily be previewed and accurately printed from an inkjet or laser printer — all without downloading any software or templates.
“Our new designs are so much fun for Halloween DIY projects,” said Brenda Dillon, Group Manager for Avery Products Corporation. “The free printables make it easy to create everything from decorations and goodie bags, to crafts and costumes. The templates in Avery Design & Print Online help you get your project started, and then it’s so simple to personalize your creation. You can even import photos of your own little goblins for an extra special treat.”
Some popular Avery DIY Halloween projects include:
- Creating “You’ve Been Booed” Avery Door Hangers to get an office or neighborhood in the Halloween spirit
- Adding a personalized Avery Label to homemade treats so neighbors know who sent them
- Using an Avery Iron-On T-shirt Transfer and the “This is My Costume” design for last-minute party attire
- Labeling beverage bottles with “Witches Brew” or “Swamp Water” using Avery Wraparound or Arched Labels
- Designing creepy buffet cards for Halloween parties with Avery Tent Cards
- Printing customized Avery Tickets for a haunted house or school carnival
- Topping cupcakes with personalized tombstones printed on Avery Arched Labels
- Scaring guests in advance with toe tag party invitations printed on Avery Printable Tags
For more Avery Halloween ideas and projects, watch the video at avery.com/Halloween.
About Avery Products Corporation
Avery Products Corporation is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of printable labels, name badges, business cards, dividers and more, and markets products under the well-known Avery® brand. The company offers innovative solutions to make life easier, including free templates to design, customize and print projects. Avery Products Corporation, a division of CCL Industries, is based in Brea, California. For more information about Avery products, visit avery.com.
About CCL Industries
CCL Industries Inc., a world leader in specialty label and packaging solutions for global corporations, small businesses and consumers, employs approximately 9,600 people and operates 87 production facilities in 25 countries on 5 continents with corporate offices in Toronto, Canada and Framingham, Massachusetts. For more information, visit www.cclind.com.
Avery and all other Avery brands, product names and codes are trademarks of Avery Products Corporation.