DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gxkfvb/global_software) has announced the addition of the "Global Software Testing Service Market 2014-2018" report to their offering.
The Global Software Testing Service Market to grow at a CAGR of 11.15% over the period 2013-2018
This service tests the software for its quality, completeness, accuracy, and security. In addition, these companies execute a program or an application to identify errors and compare the actual output with the expected output by feeding the software with a set of test values.
One of the emerging trends in this market is the increase in crowd sourcing testing. Software testing vendors are expected to focus on obtaining specialized domain knowledge and are therefore investing in new technologies.
According to the report, one of the main growth drivers in the market is the reduced time to market and improved efficiency. The market is witnessing an increase in demand for software testing from companies because the quality of applications is highly dependent upon testing. Hence, to avoid poor execution, slow test turnaround, or excessive costs in the software's lifecycle, companies are relying more on testing services, thereby increasing the adoption of software testing services.
Further, the report states that one of the major inhibitors of market growth is the concerns about offshore team management. The market is highly dependent on the availability of the necessary testing professionals with appropriate skills. With increased demand for software testing services, the testing services are being outsourced resulting in loss of control of the application.
The overall revenue is generated from:
- Functional testing, which includes unit testing, smoke testing, sanity testing, interface testing, integration testing, system testing, and regression testing
- Non-functional testing, which includes performance tools, usability testing, security testing, and portability testing
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- List of Abbreviations
- Scope of the Report
- Market Research Methodology
- Market Landscape
- Market Segmentation by Delivery Model
- Global Outsourcing Software Testing Service Market
- Global In-house Software Testing Service Market
- Embedded Vs Independent Software Testing Services
- Market Segmentation by End-user
- Geographical Segmentation
- Buying Criteria
- Market Growth Drivers
- Drivers and their Impact
- Market Challenges
- Impact of Drivers and Challenges
- Market Trends
- Trends and their Impact
- Vendor Landscape
- Key Vendor Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gxkfvb/global_software