BELLEVUE, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tellwise, the buyer collaboration engine, today introduced the integration of Tellwise Smart Messages with Salesforce.com CRM software. Customer and prospect communications conducted through Tellwise are automatically and completely logged into Salesforce.com, enabling ongoing tracking, analysis and reporting and increasing sales forecast accuracy.
“Tellwise helps sellers and buyers be more productive,” said Paul Leto, director of sales, F5 Networks. “Adding Salesforce integration is an exciting addition because it allows the seller to just focus on providing the best possible communication experience for the buyer. Tellwise takes care of synchronizing all of the activity into Salesforce. That’s win-win-win for the seller, the buyer and sales management.”
Seller productivity improved
Tellwise is a messaging platform designed specifically for buyers and sellers. The buying process has many phases and requirements for both buyers and sellers that increasingly can’t be tackled efficiently by email alone. Sellers must better manage large numbers of customers, run campaigns, use analytics to understand engagement, and provide real-time collaboration when the buyer gets closer to making the purchase decision. Tellwise addresses this range of communication requirements and delivers a simple multi-device experience for the buyer. No matter where they are, buyers can view and collaborate on their buyer journey via a dedicated and personalized environment called a Tellwise Smart Message. A Smart Message is created by the seller in real time and provides analytics, reminders and collaboration as simply as sending an email. The result is better productivity for both the buyer and the seller.
Tellwise now takes Smart Messages even further for the sales professional by integrating with Salesforce CRM. A Tellwise user can link to their Salesforce account, providing many benefits to the seller including:
- Access to contacts: The ability to instantly access their Salesforce contacts directly on the Tellwise platform makes it quick and simple for sales professionals to maintain communications with buyer contacts.
- Synchronized communication history: More importantly, as the seller communicates with the buyer using Tellwise Smart Messages all activities including customer activity are automatically synchronized to Salesforce. By delivering useful customer data back to Salesforce, Tellwise enables sellers to focus on the customer and not worry about administrative details. The result is a more productive seller and a more engaged customer.
“Sales forecast accuracy has always been a challenge, largely due to lack of accurate information on the impact of customer communications,” said Conrad Bayer, co-founder and CEO of Tellwise. “Our goal with Tellwise is to allow the seller to focus on the buyer so they don’t have to waste time on the administrative backend. By streamlining communications and giving sales the ability to see how buyers respond, Tellwise helps companies close more deals.”
Smart Messages with Salesforce CRM is available immediately and is priced on a per-user basis. Contact Tellwise at email@example.com for a free 30-day subscription.
- Tellwise website (www.tellwise.com/)
- Tellwise blog (blog.tellwise.com/)
- Twitter (twitter.com/tellwise)
- LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com/company/tellwise)
- Facebook (www.facebook.com/tellwise)
Tellwise is a buyer collaboration engine for selling automation that helps organizations create a more personalized and engaging sales process with prospect behavior mapping and focused content that puts sales reps in control of their own campaigns. Tellwise delivers a sales engagement and buyer collaboration engine in the cloud that addresses the needs of highly mobile and socially connected customers and gives sales and marketing professionals an easy way to build a buyer-seller relationship. Founded in 2012, Tellwise is backed by venture capital firms including Ignition Partners and Trilogy Partners. For more information, visit www.tellwise.com.