DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bbrsnm/india_pet_food) has announced the addition of the "India Pet Food Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
India Pet Food Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019, the Indian pet food market is projected to surpass USD270 million by 2019
Dog food segment is expected to continue its dominance as the largest revenue contributor, followed by cat and fish food segments. Dry food is more popular in case of dog food segment due to general liking of dogs towards dry food, while cats prefer wet food. Treat/snacks are also popular among dogs, however, due to high prices, most of the pet owners prefer dry food. Considering the diversified preference or liking by various pets, food companies are also strategizing their products offerings, accordingly. A few of the leading pet food manufacturers operating in the Indian market includes Mars International, Provimi Animal Nutrition India, PetSetGo and Bharat International Pet Foods, etc.
The pet population in India is increasing at a robust pace, where majority of the pet owners are adopting dogs due to the need for security and companionship. In addition, rising number of affluent and growing middle class families are also increasingly adopting pets. As a result, the demand for pet food is rising, mainly in urban centers of India. The pet population base is also diversified across regions, for instance, in 2013, around 85% of the pets in India were dogs, with the northern region accounting for highest number of pets. Cat and fish, on the other hand, are more popular pets in the southern region in India.
India Pet Food Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019 report elaborates following aspects related to pet food market in India:
- Increasing Online Marketing
- Expansion of Retail Footprint
- Innovation in Packaging
- Pet Care Service Centre
- Emerging Vegetarian Pet Food Products
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Global Pet Food Market Overview
4. India Pet Food Market Outlook
5. India Dog Food Market Outlook
6. India Cat Food Market Outlook
7. India Fish Food Market Outlook
8. Supply Chain Management
9. India Pet Food Market Trade Dynamics
10. India Pet Food Market Dynamics
11. India Pet Food Market Trends & Developments
12. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
13. India Economic Profile
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
- Agro Food Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- Bharat International Pvt. Ltd.
- Gitwako Farms (I) Pvt. Ltd.
- IB Group
- Mars International India Private Limited
- Natural Pet
- Provimi Animal Nutrition India Pvt. Ltd
- Sernea Enterprises
- Venky's (India) Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bbrsnm/india_pet_food