MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TE Connectivity (TE) today announced that it will present a range of new distributed antenna systems (DAS) solutions in booth 2A61 at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. The new products are extensions to the market-leading InterReach and FlexWave Prism DAS product lines, and address the current and future needs of operators and mobile enterprises. Among the solutions being showcased are:
- An all-digital integrated DAS and base station, which uses ip.access E16 small cells integrated with TE’s FlexWave Prism, InterReach Spectrum, or InterReach Fusion DAS products to provide a one-stop system for service providers wishing to improve mobile service throughout their networks. The solution is easily integrated with existing TE and ip.access deployed systems;
- FlexWave Prism high power DAS high density module (HDM) – a new, backward compatible, RF module that doubles the number of frequencies a FlexWave Prism DAS can support or doubles its output power in a single service slot for new or deployed solutions;
- FlexWave Prism in-building remote unit (IRU) – an in-building high power hybrid fiber coax DAS for indoor 850, 900, 1800 and 2100 MHz applications;
- InterReach Express in-building DAS– a single-band, all-Ethernet in-building DAS for 850, 900, 1800 and 2100 MHz applications in small and medium-sized buildings that offers many benefits of TE’s higher-end solutions including distributed amplifiers at a low price point; and
- InterReach Fusion in-building DAS 2600 MIMO – this industry-leading solution now supports LTE services and 2x2 MIMO in the 2.6 GHz frequency band.
These products deliver more flexibility and performance for mobile operators deploying small cell solutions to address the need for greater 4G service coverage and capacity.
In addition to its new products, TE Connectivity will host a hospitality hour at its booth at 4:00 PM Monday through Wednesday, February 27-29.
“The race to deploy small cell solutions demands a broad range of products that address needs for capacity and coverage in various ways, and our new products deliver on this front,” said Chris Jurasek, vice president and general manager of TE Wireless and Services. “At TE Connectivity, we continue to advance the state of the art in DAS to enable mobile operators to deliver enhanced mobile coverage and capacity under any condition.”
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global, $14 billion company that designs and manufactures approximately 500,000 products that connect and protect the flow of power and data inside the products that touch every aspect of our lives. Our nearly 100,000 employees partner with customers in virtually every industry—from consumer electronics, energy and healthcare, to automotive, aerospace and communication networks—enabling smarter, faster, better technologies to connect products to possibilities. More information on TE Connectivity can be found at http://www.te.com.
ABOUT TE WIRELESS and SERVICES
The business unit TE Wireless and Services provides innovative solutions for wireless, wireline, cable and enterprise networks around the world. A leader in distributed antenna systems (DAS) for in-building and microcellular networks, TE’s solutions transform the way mobile service delivery networks are created, deployed and used for new mobile applications. TE’s services capabilities support a variety of multi-vendor, multi-technology and multi-service deployments. Learn more about these solutions at http://www.te.com/mwc.
FlexWave, FlexWave Prism, InterReach, InterReach Express, InterReach
Fusion, InterReach Spectrum, TE Connectivity, TE connectivity (logo) are
trademarks. All other logos, products and/ or company names referred to
herein might be trademarks of their respective owners.
©2012 ADC Telecommunications, Inc., a TE Connectivity Ltd. company. All rights reserved.