DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3eda04/global_electricity) has announced the addition of the "Global Electricity" report to their offering.
Global Electricity industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2006-10, and forecast to 2015). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global electricity market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The electricity market consists of the sale of electricity to industrial, commercial, household, transportation, and other end-users, including agricultural.
- The global electricity market had total revenue of $1,919.5 billion in 2010, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.8% for the period spanning 2006-2010.
- Market consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 2.7% between 2006-2010, to reach a total of 16,283.9 TWh in 2010.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 10.9% for the five-year period 2010-2015.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the electricity market in Global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global electricity market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key electricity market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global electricity market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3eda04/global_electricity