DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/71806c/argentina_power_ma) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Argentina Power Market Outlook to 2030" to their offering.
Our power offering "Argentina Power Market Outlook to 2030" gives detailed information on the Argentinian power market and provides historical and forecast numbers for generation, capacity and consumption up to 2020. The research analyzes upcoming power projects, key import and export trends, regulatory frameworks and infrastructure for the market. This coupled with elaborate profiles of key market participants provides a comprehensive understanding of the markets competitive scenario.
There is a lot of demand for power in Argentina and more generation is required in order to fulfill this demand. The government is currently aiming at increasing its current, negligible renewable energy share to 8% by 2016. The United Nations (UN) and Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEP) have given the country money to this end.
Argentina also aims to increase its reliance on coal and add a lot more thermal capacity by 2025. Significant government incentives to build more thermal capacity are being offered. Hence major increases in consumption and generation in the country are forecast.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2009, forecast forward 21 years to 2030
- Break-up by technology, including thermal and hydro
- Data on key current and upcoming projects
- Information on grid interconnectivity, distribution losses and power exports and imports
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market
- Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis. Key companies covered include Endesa, AES, Pampa Energia and Petrobras Energia
- Data sourced from proprietary databases and primary interviews with key participants across the value chain
Reasons to buy
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
- Respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects
Key Topics Covered:
1 List of Tables, Figures 2 Introduction 3 Argentina Power Market Analysis, 2000-2030 4 Argentina Power Market, Top Active and Upcoming Projects 5 Argentina Power Market, Regulatory Structure 6 Argentina Power Market, Infrastructure 7 Argentina Power Market, Competitive Landscape: Snapshot of the Top Five Power Companies
- Endesa S.A.
- The AES Corporation
- Pampa Energia
- Petrobras Energia
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/71806c/argentina_power_ma