GREENSBORO, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Fresh Market is helping its guests prepare for a fabulous Thanksgiving celebration this year, with order-ahead now available, a special holiday print edition of The Fresh Market Magazine, and a bodacious livestream featuring brand ambassador and Chef Anna Rossi.
With the holiday season quickly approaching, The Fresh Market wants to take the stress out of cooking by saving guests time in the kitchen so they can focus on what matters most this time of year: being with family and friends. The specialty fresh food retailer listened to its guests, who requested that they be able to order even earlier in advance, and they can now pre-order their Thanksgiving meals online. In addition to The Fresh Market’s larger holiday meal deals, it is also offering a brand-new traditional meal option this year to feed a group of two:
- Ultimate Holiday Meal – Serves 12-14. $199.99 (less than $15 per person). Members of The Ultimate Loyalty Experience save $10 at the register!
- Traditional Holiday Meal – Serves 8-10. $99.99 (Starting at $10 per person).
- Essential Ham Meal – Serves 3-5. $74.99 (Starting at $14 per person).
- Essential Holiday Meal – Serves 3-5. $74.99 (Starting at $15 per person).
- Holiday Ham Meal – Serves 8-10. $99.99 (Starting at $10 per person).
- NEW! Holiday Turkey Market Meal Kit for 2. Perfect for those having a small celebration. $19.99 ($10 per person). Includes: Turkey Breast Medallions, Mashed Sweet Potatoes, Wild Rice Pilaf, Peppercorn Gravy, Green Beans, Seasoning and Olive Oil. Available for ordering in advance or pickup in the Meal Solutions case.
- Prime Rib Meal– Serves 2. $49.99 ($25 per person).
A-la-carte, show stopping turkey, ham and sides are also available for ordering in advance. Online ordering is available through November 21 at 2pm EST. Guests are invited to pick up their meals in-store November 20-23, 2023. As a bonus, The Fresh Market’s 2023 Holiday Meals will come in free reusable thermal boxes (while supplies last).
As a holiday gift to its guests, The Fresh Market is bringing back the print editions of its November and December magazines! The November Magazine will be available for pickup in store beginning Oct 25-30, and is also available online. It includes meal inspiration, including ideas for the perfect Friendsgiving, plus cooking tips, ideas for delicious desserts, and more.
To cap off the celebration, guests are invited to tune in and participate in a shoppable livestream on Nov. 2 at 12 PM EST to watch Emmy Award winning Lifestyle Host and TV Personality Chef Anna Rossi prepare the Ultimate Thanksgiving meal!
About The Fresh Market, Inc.
Voted as the “Best Grocery Store in America” by USA Today’s 10 Best Readers’ Choice Awards in 2023, 2022 and 2021, “America’s Best Customer Service 2021” by Newsweek and Statista and a top 5 most trusted grocery retail brand for specialty and natural/organic foods in the 2022 BrandSpark Most Trusted Awards, The Fresh Market helps guests discover the best with time-saving meal solutions, unique ingredients, and delicious food for any occasion. From fresh produce and exceptional meat and seafood to signature baked goods and thousands of organic options, the specialty grocer has something to please every palate. The Fresh Market currently operates 161 stores in 22 states across the U.S., inspiring guests to discover new flavors and cook with confidence. For more information, please visit www.thefreshmarket.com or follow the company on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.