NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ICR, a leading strategic communications and advisory firm, today announced details of the fifth edition of its generative AI webinar series, to explain how organizations can align their AI initiatives with investor demands to create long-term valuation and sustainable competitive advantages.
Tuesday, October 10, 2023, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET
To register for “Capital Markets & Generative AI Strategy: Meeting Investor Expectations for AI-Driven Growth”, please visit: https://icr.swoogo.com/part_v/begin
Capital Markets & Generative AI Strategy: Meeting Investor Expectations for AI-Driven Growth
Throughout this session you will gain a deeper understanding of capital market expectations and how to position your generative AI strategy effectively to investors. This crucial discussion is designed for executives seeking to optimize their AI initiatives for long-term growth and value creation. Key takeaways from the session include:
- Investor Perspectives on AI: The factors that capital markets consider when evaluating a company's generative AI strategy, including innovation, scalability, risk management, and ethical considerations.
- Showcasing AI-Driven Value: How to effectively communicate your generative AI initiatives to investors, highlighting their potential to drive growth, improve operational efficiency, and generate new revenue streams.
- Long-Term and Sustainable Growth: The strategies for building a generative AI roadmap that emphasizes long-term value creation, while considering the evolving regulatory landscape and addressing potential risks.
- ESG and Ethical AI: The growing importance of environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors in investor decision-making and how a responsible AI strategy can contribute to positive ESG outcomes.
- Patrick Hanraty, Head of Business Development, ICR Capital
- Rishi Jaluria, Managing Director, RBC Capital Markets
- Sirisha Kadamalakalva, Global Head of Artificial Intelligence, Citigroup
Part I in the ICR Generative AI Webinar Series, Generative AI for C-Suite Leaders: A Primer on Strategy, Execution, and Stakeholder Engagement, is available for on-demand replay: https://icr.swoogo.com/Generative_AI
Part II in the ICR Generative AI Webinar Series, Enhancing Customer Experience with Generative AI: Real-World Applications and Considerations, is available for on-demand replay: https://icr.swoogo.com/Generative_AI_two
Part III in the ICR Generative AI Webinar Series, Strategic Communications in the AI Era: Understand How IR & PR Shape Your Company's AI Narrative, is available for on-demand replay: https://icr.swoogo.com/AI_III
Part IV in the ICR Generative AI Webinar Series, Harnessing Generative AI for Sales & Marketing: Accelerating Efficient Growth Through GTM Innovation, is available for on-demand replay: https://icr.swoogo.com/AI_IV
Established in 1998, ICR partners with its clients to execute strategic communications and advisory programs that achieve business goals, build awareness and credibility, and enhance long-term enterprise value. The firm’s highly-differentiated service model, which pairs capital markets veterans with senior communications professionals, brings deep sector knowledge and relationships to approximately 1,000 clients across more than 20 industry groups. ICR’s healthcare practice operates under the ICR Westwicke brand (www.westwicke.com). Today, ICR is one of the largest and most experienced independent communications and advisory firms in North America, maintaining offices in New York, Norwalk, Boston, Baltimore, San Diego, San Jose and Beijing. Learn more at www.icrinc.com. Follow us on Twitter at @ICRPR and LinkedIn.