CONCORD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--aPriori today announced open registration for its Manufacturing Insights Conference (MIC), November 6-8, 2023, at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress in Orlando, Florida. aPriori’s 11th annual conference enables leading manufacturers to share how aPriori’s Manufacturing Insights can help them transform their business to boost profitability, increase sustainability, and accelerate time to market.
“This year’s conference theme, Digital Twins Reimagined, addresses how manufacturers are using digital twins across product design, manufacturing processes, and digital factories to develop more profitable and sustainable products,” said Stephanie Feraday, aPriori President and Chief Executive Officer. “Manufacturers are implementing this next generation of digital twins to transform their businesses. This includes shifting their cost reduction programs into cost transformation initiatives, and optimizing product design to address market and regulatory demands for innovative, low-carbon products. They are also using digital transformation to provide the cross-functional team collaboration required to make decisions quickly for product/price performance scenarios and other strategic issues. We have an amazing lineup of customers, industry luminaries, and aPriori executives to share their real-world perspectives about the power of digital twins to transform their business and more at MIC 2023.”
MIC 2023 covers pressing topics for product designers, cost engineers, sourcing and procurement, sustainability, and manufacturing teams. Take advantage of aPriori’s conference sessions and activities, which include:
- Hear from Product Manufacturing Innovators: Customers from global product manufacturers will share their strategies for unlocking added value through digitalization. Presenters this year include Boeing, Carrier, Dover Food Retail, Eaton, GE Appliances, iRobot, Nikola, Signify, TE Connectivity, and more.
- Get Insights to Address Looming Global Shifts: New York Times bestselling author and noted geopolitical strategist Peter Zeihan will keynote this year’s conference. At MIC 2023, he will explore how significant geopolitical changes and demographic shifts will impact manufacturers and their supply chains.
- Choose from Four Engaging Tracks: aPriori’s specialized tracks address key issues facing manufacturing teams and executives:
- Improve Product Sustainability: Manufacturers face new sustainability regulatory requirements while investors and customers increasingly demand “green” products. aPriori will cover best practices to measure a company’s carbon footprint (CO2e) throughout its supply chain and outline steps to evaluate trade-offs among sustainability, cost, and manufacturability.
- Increase Profitability: Get the latest best practices for optimizing the product development lifecycle and manufacturing processes for speed, performance, and profit. This track will pinpoint opportunities to capture profits throughout the design, sourcing, and manufacturing process.
- Mitigate Risk: Attract and retain talent by equipping teams with our Manufacturing Insights Platform to help mitigate potential delays and cost overruns due to design, manufacturing process, materials, plant location, and other considerations.
- Provide Sessions for Expert Users: Manufacturers are using aPriori to address increasingly complex business challenges. This track provides moderate and advanced aPriori users with practical tutorials and workshops to drive added value throughout their organizations.
- Network: Our conference makes it easy to connect with individual attendees, foster small group discussions during sessions, and share perspectives with your peers.
Register Today and Save
Join us in person and take advantage of special early-bird pricing when you register before September 15, 2023. aPriori’s 11th annual Manufacturing Insights Conference is November 6-8, 2023, at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress in Orlando, Florida.
aPriori provides a unique, end-to-end digital twin solution that empowers manufacturers to unlock and identify new opportunities rapidly for innovation, growth, cost savings, and sustainability. With aPriori, customers achieve a ~600% ROI within three years and payback within six months of adopting our software platform. And companies use our automated manufacturing insights to eliminate product cost, improve productivity, and reduce their products’ carbon footprint. aPriori also boosts manufacturers’ digital thread investments to deliver business value at scale, increase agility, and minimize risk. To learn more about aPriori’s cloud and on-premise solutions, visit www.apriori.com.
aPriori and aPriori Technologies are registered trademarks of aPriori Technologies Inc. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, or service marks belong to their respective holders.