CAMBRIDGE, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Forrester (Nasdaq: FORR) today announced the full conference agenda for Data Strategy & Insights 2023, being held in Austin, Texas, and digitally, September 13–14, 2023. As generative AI rapidly permeates every business domain, organizations are quickly working to unlock the technology’s creative and development potential — nearly half of US generative AI users say that generative AI tools will make them more productive at their job. While generative AI will create significant return on investment for organizations in the next two to four years, it also brings several challenges — trustworthiness, regulatory and governance issues, and a risk of harmful content creation included.
To help organizations navigate these challenges, Forrester analysts will share the latest research, best practices, and client stories about how to innovate with AI and analytics in a responsible and secure manner at Data Strategy & Insights. Chief information officers, chief data officers, chief analytics officers, and customer experience (CX) and marketing leaders attending this year’s Forum can also discover how to utilize modern data architectures and emerging technologies in data management to support their data and analytics strategy; how data governance increases collaboration, alignment, and trust across their organizations; and why data sharing, data security, and data understanding yield better insights-driven decision-making.
Noteworthy event sessions include:
- Why Generative AI Matters For Enterprises. In this keynote, learn how to leverage generative AI into applications and processes to drive business growth.
- Dissect The Anatomy Of Decisions To Improve Your Business Health. This keynote explores how investments in data, analytics, insights, and AI all have one overarching purpose: to improve decision-making.
- Data Governance Is The Foundation Of Analytics Success. In this session, data and technology leaders will learn how data governance supports and complements analytical insights, as well as increases collaboration and alignment across the organization.
- Integrating Experience Data For Actionable Customer Insights. Most customer experience programs rely on survey-based customer feedback data. This session discusses how an integrated data approach to CX measurement improves customer-centric decision-making.
- Analytics At The Speed Of Business With Data Fabric 2.0. Most organizations deal with siloed, complex, and distributed data in hybrid, multicloud, and edge environments. This session shares how to build a self-service data platform that helps accelerate analytics and operational insights.
“As innovation in generative AI and data analytics accelerates, technology, data, and analytics leaders face tough decisions over how these technologies and insights will deliver the most impactful outcomes for their business,” said Srividya Sridharan, event research chair and VP, group research director at Forrester. “Data Strategy & Insights will offer best practices and guidance for leaders to both grow insights-driven teams that fuel customer obsession and achieve organizational success with AI, data, and analytics safely and compliantly.”
In-person attendees will experience facilitated discussions and consulting workshops and will have access to special programs, including diversity and inclusion sessions and the Executive Leadership Exchange, an exclusive program targeted for C-level leaders. Digital attendees will have access to all conference sessions and sponsors via the event platform.
- Register to attend Forrester’s Data Strategy & Insights 2023 conference.
- View the full agenda and speakers for Data Strategy & Insights 2023.
- Follow @Forrester and #ForrDataInsights for updates.
Forrester (Nasdaq: FORR) is one of the most influential research and advisory firms in the world. We help leaders across technology, customer experience, digital, marketing, sales, and product functions use customer obsession to accelerate growth. Through Forrester’s proprietary research, consulting, and events, leaders from around the globe are empowered to be bold at work — to navigate change and put their customers at the center of their leadership, strategy, and operations. Our unique insights are grounded in annual surveys of more than 700,000 consumers, business leaders, and technology leaders worldwide; rigorous and objective research methodologies, including Forrester Wave™ evaluations; 100 million real-time feedback votes; and the shared wisdom of our clients. To learn more, visit Forrester.com.