SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--MetricStream, the global market leader in integrated risk management (IRM) and governance, risk, and compliance (GRC), announced that the 11th US GRC Summit will commence on June 14th and 15th, 2023 in Miami. The GRC Summit will bring together the most influential gathering of senior risk leaders focused on global governance, enterprise risk, operational risk, regulatory compliance, internal audit, third-party risk, IT, cyber risk, compliance and ESG.
The two-day summit includes keynotes, panel discussions, workshops, customer success stories and networking with the MetricStream leadership team, customers and GRC leaders from across the world. Our sponsors include PwC, Estuate Inc. and Vivid Edge Corp.
Prominent GRC expert speakers include
- Harit Talwar, Chairman of Better and Board Member of Mastercard
- Jerry Storey, Principal, Regulatory Compliance & Business Strategy, FedEx Logistics, Inc.
- Jeanine Pumphrey, Head of Third-Party and Change Risk Management, Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG)
- Carlos Pereira, Head of Global Security Governance and Policy, Meta
- Michelle Melendez, Head of Integrated Security Risk Management & Vice President, Aon
- Patricia Catharino, SVP, Head of Risk Management & Internal Controls, Itaύ U.S. and Caribbean, CCO, Nassau Branch
- Manesh Shah, Vice President, Enterprise Risk Management, CBRE
- Michael Cover, Director, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Varun Agarwal, Director - Enterprise Risk, Western Alliance Bank
- Ladd Muzzy, Global Director, Strategic Risk Advisory, Aon
- Arindam Majumdar, Deputy Chief Risk Officer, Bank OZK
- Beth Rudofker, Risk and Control Executive & Senior Executive Advisor, PwC, Ex Citigroup, GE
- Brian Fricke, Managing SVP, CISO, City National Bank
- Cynthia Klimaszewski, Head of Technology Risk, Silicon Valley Bank, a division of First Citizen
- Paul Shotton, CEO, Tachyon Aerospace & Chairman, White Diamond Risk Advisory; Ex Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, UBS
- Alex Gacheche, Global Head of Information Security, Technology Infrastructure & Emerging Technology Audit, Meta
- Hemma Lomax, VP, Associate General Counsel, Compliance, Zendesk
- Sanjiv Sharma, Vice President and Chief Audit Executive, Wolfspeed Inc.
“With today’s dynamic threat landscape, organizations can’t afford to overlook the connected nature of risk. Integrating GRC into the culture of your business will not only help you meet business objectives but also establish a strong competitive advantage,” said Prasad Sabbineni, co-CEO, MetricStream. “The insights and ideas generated at the Summit will give GRC professionals renewed energy and set the stage for the future of GRC.”
“There are different shades of risk – a small group can create some which can have a sizable impact. Other risks can be created by a large part of an organization, each individually small, but when it coexists, it has a large impact. As a GRC professional, you must recognize the difference and adapt tools and approaches accordingly,” said Harit Talwar, Chairman of Better and Board Member of Mastercard. “Most importantly, you must understand risk. It allows you to set the right risk appetite and make pricing decisions.”
Two power packed days, 60+ speakers, 50+ sessions and over 250 attendees. Experience the Power of Connection in Miami on 14th and 15th of June 2023. Register now.
MetricStream is the global SaaS leader of Integrated Risk Management and GRC solutions that empower organizations to thrive on risk by accelerating growth via risk-aware decisions. We connect governance, risk management and compliance across the extended enterprise. Our ConnectedGRC and three product lines – BusinessGRC, CyberGRC, and ESGRC – are based on a single, scalable platform that supports you wherever you are on your GRC journey.
MetricStream is headquartered in San Jose, California, with an operations and R&D center in Bangalore, India, and sales and operations support around the globe. More information is available at www.metricstream.com, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.