BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Future Proof, the world’s largest wealth festival, today revealed an exciting lineup of speakers and musical acts for the 2023 edition of their innovative outdoor extravaganza. The second annual Future Proof Festival, co-created by Advisor Circle and Ritholtz Wealth Management, will take place in Huntington Beach, California from September 10th-13th and is on track to bring more than 3,000 attendees, 150+ sponsor companies, and over 100 expert speakers. The iconic hip-hop duo, Redman and Method Man, will take center stage as the headlining musical act.
“Last year, we set out to create something truly unique—and we succeeded,” said Matt Middleton, CEO of Advisor Circle. “By prioritizing a sense of community, the event experience, and challenging the status quo, we assembled some of the most influential figures in our space in a way that has never been done before. Our 2023 lineup dials things up considerably with out-of-the-box thinkers who are defining the future of investing and advice. We are going to blow last year out of the water.”
Future Proof will feature over 100 industry-leading speakers, innovators, and disruptors building the future of wealth management, including:
- Morgan Housel, Partner, The Collaborative Fund
- Adam Nash, Co-Founder & CEO, Daffy
- David Goodman, Producer & Writer, Family Guy, Futurama, The Orville
- Andrea Eisfeldt, Professor, UCLA Anderson School of Management
- Sarah Levy, CEO of Betterment
- Barry Ritholtz, Chairman & Chief Investment Officer, Ritholtz Wealth Management
- Josh Brown, The Compound and Friends, Ritholtz Wealth Management
- Ba Minuzzi, Founder and CEO of UMANA
- Eric Clarke, CEO of Orion Advisor Solutions
- Jeffrey Gundlach, CEO & CIO of DoubleLine Capital
- Cristina Escoda, Managing Partner, Tachyon Ventures
- Jeremy Siegel, Senior Investment Strategy Advisor, WisdomTree & Emeritus Professor of Finance at The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, WisdomTree
- Marwa Zakharia, Chief Executive Officer, AssetBook
- Nancy Davis, Portfolio Manager, Quadratic Capital
- Nicole Casperson, Founder, Fintech is Femme
- Michael Batnick, Managing Partner, Ritholtz Wealth Management
- Ben Carlson, Director, Institutional Asset Management, Ritholtz Wealth Management
- Michael Kitces, Chief Financial Planning Nerd of Kitces.com
- Ron Lieber, Author, "The Price You Pay for College" and Your Money columnist for The New York Times, The New York Times
- Steve Lockshin, Founder & Executive Chairman, Vanilla
- Shirl Penney, CEO, Dynasty Financial Partners
- Alex Shahidi, Co-CIO, Managing Partner, Evoke Advisors
- Jan van Eck, CEO, VanEck
- Andrew Hastings, Chief Enterprise Officer, National Philanthropic Trust
- Ann Garcia, Partner, Independent Progressive Advisors
- Linette Lopez, Columnist, Insider
- Liz Young, Head of Investment Strategy at SoFi
- Margaret Hartigan, Founder & CEO, Marstone, Inc.
- Annie Olszewski, Senior Director, Impact Capital Managers
- Anthony Scaramucci, Founder and Managing Partner, SkyBridge Capital
- Ben Cruikshank, President, Flourish
- Benjamin Felix, Portfolio Manager, Head of Research, PWL Capital
- Bill Capuzzi, CEO, Apex Fintech Solutions
- Blair duQuesnay, Investment Advisor, Ritholtz Wealth Management
- Brett Orvieto, Managing Director, Senior Wealth Advisor, Dakota Wealth Management
- Cameron Passmore, Executive Chairman & Co-Host The Rational Reminder, PWL Capital
- Carl Ludwigson, Managing Director, Bel Air Investment Advisors
- Christine Simone, CEO & Co-Founder, Caribou
- Dana Grinnell, Business Strategy & Operations Leader, Grinnell Capital, LLC
- David Knoch, Chief Executive Officer, Docupace
- Douglas Boneparth, President & Founder, Bone Fide Wealth, LLC
- Emil Tarazi, CEO & Co-Founder, LOGICLY
- Fran Kinniry, Principal, Head of Investment Advisory Research Center, Vanguard
- Hal Hershfield, Professor & Author, UCLA Anderson School of Management
- Jamie Hopkins, Managing Partner, Wealth Solutions, Carson Group
- Jason Ward, Head of the Blockchain Incubator, Fidelity’s Center for Applied Technology (FCAT)
- Jeffrey Kleintop, Managing Director & Chief Global Investment Strategist, Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
- Jerry Sneed, Executive Managing Director, Co-Practice Leader, Baker Tilly Wealth Management
- Jillian DelSignore, Head of Strategic Growth & Solutions, FLX Networks
- Kendra Wright, Owner at Rebel Media Marketing Agency, Rebel Media Marketing Agency
- Kristen Carlisle, VP, General Manager, Betterment at Work
- Patrick Clements, Head of Wealth Platforms, EY
- Peter Lazaroff, Chief Investment Officer, Plancorp
- Ravi Koka, Founder & CEO, StockSnips
- Reese Harper, CEO, Elements
- Ronald Albahary, CFA, Chief Investment Officer, Laird Norton Wealth Management
- Russell Feldman, CEO, IMTC
- Ryan Williams, Founder, CEO & Executive Chairman, Cadre
- Saira Rahman, VP, New Investor Initiatives, Fundrise
- Toussaint Bailey, Founder & CEO of Uplifting Capital
- Vadim Avdeychik, Partner, Clifford Chance US LLP
In addition to wealth-focused content, Future Proof aims to foster a sense of community among attendees by offering shared cultural experiences in art, music and entertainment. Experience an exciting lineup of musicians and performers, including legendary east coast rappers Method Man (Wu-Tang Clan) and Redman (Def Squad) taking center stage as the headlining acts and reggae collective Easy Star All-Stars opening on Tuesday.
More musical acts and speakers will be announced at a later date.
“The world of wealth continues to evolve and has become part of the cultural zeitgeist. If you’re not educating yourself as to the needs and desires of the next generation of investors, you will get left behind,” added Josh Brown, CEO at Ritholtz Wealth. “I said it last year and I’ll say it again – Future Proof Festival is the ultimate gathering for anyone working in wealth management. With new innovations like AI chatbots and next generation custodians remaking the world, it has never been more important to stay engaged and learn how our peers are turning change into opportunity.”
This year’s Future Proof Festival will also present unique opportunities for attendees to connect with like-minded professionals in the financial services industry and beyond. Attendees will be able to take advantage of a new event-tech meetings platform called “Breakthru,” which is modernizing the way advisors, investors, fund managers and fintechs discover one another, meet and do business. This technology was designed to facilitate easy and efficient connections between attendees, allowing them to exchange ideas and build mutually beneficial relationships. Breakthru is a new addition that shows Future Proof's dedication to keeping attendees up-to-date in an ever-changing industry.
To gain exclusive insights from expert speakers, experience top-tier entertainment and network with technology visionaries and those shaping the future of wealth management, register today. For more information, please visit futureproof.advisorcircle.com.
About Future Proof
Future Proof is the world’s largest wealth festival. Each year, the groundbreaking event brings together the world’s most prominent figures and emerging minds to explore the intersection of money, technology, culture, and impact. The event brings together an entirely new community of financial advisors, institutional investors, asset managers, fintech startups, financial creators, activists, artists, musicians, and other key stakeholders around an unprecedented experience and agenda. Future Proof provides an unmatched opportunity for conversation and collaboration that serves as a catalyst in developing the future of wealth management.
The four-day citywide event will be held September 10-13, 2023, in Huntington Beach, California. More than 3,000 attendees are expected, including 2,000+ financial advisors, institutional investors, and over 150 sponsor companies. Follow Future Proof on Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
About Advisor Circle
Advisor Circle is a venture studio and incubator that aims to modernize the financial services industry through design, experiences, and technology. Its goal is to create a financial services industry that is more creative, impactful, innovative, and fun. It builds products that push the industry in this direction.
Since its founding in 2021, Advisor Circle has developed and launched multiple successful brands and businesses. These include a tech-enabled event networking platform, Breakthru, the world’s largest wealth festival, Future Proof, and the world’s largest event dedicated to the exchange-traded funds' industry, Exchange: an ETF Experience, which the company successfully exited in October 2022. For more information, visit advisorcircle.com.