AVENTURA, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aventura Mall, the premier shopping and dining destination in Miami, has unveiled more than a dozen luxury brands, first-to-market pop-ups and exceptional dining just in time for spring. Known for its extensive collection of renowned brands and restaurant concepts, Aventura Mall continues to elevate the shopping and guest experience in South Florida.
- Maison Margiela - Maison Margiela’s pop-up at Aventura Mall is a first-of-its-kind experience. The iconic fashion house was founded in Paris in 1988 by Belgian designer Martin Margiela. This pop-up brings Haute Couture, women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, the contemporary MM6 line, accessories, fine jewelry, fragrances and interior design to Aventura Mall, elevating an average look into a memorable one. The pop-up's interior is designed to reflect Maison Margiela’s signature avant-garde aesthetic, featuring minimalist decor and sleek, monochromatic displays. The pop-up is a must-visit destination for fashion-forward shoppers looking for one-of-a-kind pieces from a cutting-edge fashion house. The Maison Margiela pop-up is located on the Lower Level in Center Court.
- Aēsop - Established in Melbourne in 1987 and named after the Greek fabulist and storyteller, Aēsop’s objective has always been to formulate products of the finest quality. The brand offers luxury products for skin, body, and hair care, as well as fragrance and accessories. All products are made exclusively of high-quality, natural ingredients. The Aventura Mall location features a sustainable and minimalist design, with sleek shelves and natural wood elements, evoking feelings of relaxation and serenity. Each Aēsop location has its own architectural story inspired by different elements, with the Aventura Mall store aiming to provide a calming and inviting atmosphere. Aēsop is located on the Upper Level.
- ba&sh - Founded by best friends Barbara Boccara and Sharon Krief, ba&sh was created from their mutual passion for fashion and the desire to create a dream wardrobe for women to enjoy. This brand was created by women, for women, with the intention of spreading joy and elegance. The Parisian-inspired style of ba&sh combines freedom and elegance, creating a recognizable look that reflects the happiness of the woman wearing it. ba&sh is located on the Lower Level, near Bloomingdale’s.
- Celine - One of the most desirable and sought-after French brands joins Aventura Mall. With its Parisian sophistication and "devil may care" attitude, Celine embodies the perfect blend of classic and contemporary style. Under the creative direction of Hedi Slimane, the brand offers a distinctive look that features lean silhouettes, the 70s, and 80s nostalgia, and understated sophistication. Known for its remarkable accessories and unfussy bags, Celine is the brand of choice for stylish and confident fashionistas. The opening of the Celine pop-up at Aventura Mall has already drawn fashionistas from all over the state, eager to experience the cool factor of this iconic brand. The pop-up is located on the Lower Level.
- D-Pop Desserts - The new Aventura Mall location offers a cozy and stylish atmosphere where guests can indulge in a variety of tasty treats, featuring beautifully crafted alfajores, cookie tin cans, as well as customizable D-Cups that enable guests to create their own desserts. Additionally, D-Pop Desserts offers a selection of desserts on a stick (not ice cream!) that are certain to satisfy any sweet tooth. D-Pop Desserts is a must-visit destination for anyone seeking a one-of-a-kind dessert experience. D-Pop is located on the Lower Level, near Bloomingdale’s.
- MARIA TASH - MARIA TASH remains the go-to destination for luxury piercings worldwide. The Aventura Mall location features three piercing rooms and provides services such as styling, piercings, checkups and consultations for piercings. Piercings are done by expertly trained piercers, guaranteeing an unparalleled, customized and safe experience. For almost 30 years, MARIA TASH has been leading the way across the fine jewelry and piercing industries. Maria's fresh perspective at the intersection of beauty, fashion and accessories continues to pioneer piercing techniques and design refined jewelry collections. Her approach to both design and piercing blends art and science, driven by a desire to deliver not just a look but also a sense of beauty to her clients. The brand has become synonymous with the Curated Ear, a personalized look in which each client's personal style and anatomy guide a curated assortment of studs and rings. MARIA TASH is located on the Upper Level near Nordstrom.
- Tacology Express - Introducing its newest concept at Aventura Mall in Treats Food Hall, Tacology Express serves authentic Mexican mercado-styled dining. Tacology Express offers guests a selection of classic menu items across their stations: Tacos, Ceviches, Tostadas, Desserts, Salads, Milkshakes, Juices, etc., along with three exclusive menu items only available in their Aventura Mall location. The brand prides itself on using high-quality ingredients and authentic recipes to deliver an exceptional dining experience. Tacology Express is located at Treats Food Hall.
- The Bazaar Project - The Bazaar Project offers a curated selection of unique décor pieces, fine jewelry and apparel, all carefully sourced by owner Yeliz Titiz. Titiz, a well-traveled and cosmopolitan retailer with a background in fashion, brings her eclectic mix of influences and styles to the global atelier. Exclusive to Aventura Mall, the offerings at The Bazaar Project include whimsical curations that reflect Titiz's proclivity for fusion. Visitors can browse Slim Aarons books, quirky hair accessories, and cheeky home décor items. The boutique is located on the Lower Level near Bloomingdale's.
- Garage - Garage, is a fashion brand that perfectly captures the zeitgeist of Gen Z consumers. With a focus on visually oriented buyers who prefer brick-and-mortar experiences over digital ones, Garage offers a highly stylized and poppy boutique filled with cute and wearable pieces. The brand is known for diffusing TikTok trends into affordable styles, making it a favorite among young fashion enthusiasts. Located on the Upper Level, Garage is a must-visit destination for anyone seeking the latest trends in a fun and playful environment.
- Mango - Fashion retailer Mango offers signature stylish designs and classic flair for women, men, and young adults. Drawing inspiration from Mediterranean style and culture, Mango has roots in Barcelona, Spain but its adaptability is worldwide. The brand is known for its keen sense of fashion and is recognized internationally. Mango is located on the Upper Level near Center Court.
Coming Soon in 2023
- Toku - Toku provides a contemporary twist on a traditional 19th-century Japanese home with ultramodern elements. The restaurant's diverse modern Asian menu features Japanese and Chinese influences with Thai touches, making it perfect for interactive and shareable dining experiences. Complemented by signature handcrafted cocktails, Toku's Aventura Mall location will be it's second, following its debut in New York City. Toku will open this summer, located on the Upper Level.
- Bimba y Lola - Spain's renowned contemporary brand Bimba y Lola will open its latest store in Aventura as part of its expansion into the United States. Known for its avant-garde and artistic collaborations, Bimba y Lola's philosophy aligns closely with the world of art, making appearances in international art fairs and collaborating with emerging artists globally. Bimba y Lola will open this fall, located on the Upper Level.
- Dr. Martens - German-founded British footwear brand Dr. Martens, famous for its punk-style boots, is set to open its third South Florida location at Aventura Mall this fall. Their simple silhouettes make the boots an ideal choice for those looking to adopt an individual and distinctive style, while their reputation for durability and comfort makes them practical for street fashion and everyday wear. Dr. Martens will open this summer, located on the Upper Level.
- HolyShakes - HolyShakes, a family-owned business and winner of New Times' Best of Miami award for Best Milkshakes, is bringing its delicious milkshakes to Aventura Mall this spring. The shop aims to provide joy, magic and a range of delicious shakes, including creamy cookies and dulce de leche, to satisfy your sweet tooth. HolyShakes will open this spring, located on the Third Level near AMC Theater.
- JD Sports - Founded in England in 1983, JD Sports has everything you need to elevate your everyday casual look to eye-catching new heights. Shop the latest footwear from brands that deliver performance, style and comfort to fit your on-the-go lifestyle. JD Sports will open this spring, located on the Upper Level.
- Romero Britto - Aventura Mall will soon host the work of Romero Britto, the beloved Brazilian-born, Miami-made founder of the Happy Art Movement. Britto's recognizable Neopop art, known for its colorful, bold and vibrant pieces and wide range of products will be available for purchase at the location. Romero Britton will open this fall, located on the Upper Level.
- Vuori - Inspired by the active coastal California lifestyle, Vuori creates premium performance apparel to inspire its customers to live extraordinary lives. The Aventura Mall location will be the brand’s first store in Florida. Vuori will open this fall on the Upper Level.
- Alo Yoga - Alo Yoga creates clothing to spread mindfulness, inspire wellness and create community. Comfortable and contemporary, Alo Yoga provides the perfect pieces to take you from the yoga mat to the streets. Opening in winter, Alo Yoga will be located on the Upper Level.
- Pinko - Founded in the late ’80s, Pinko is a contemporary fashion brand with an Italian spirit. Pinko creates clothing on the cutting edge of fashion, embracing femininity and creativity with bold colors and creative designs. Pinko will be opening this winter on the Lower Level.
ABOUT AVENTURA MALL
Aventura Mall is the premier shopping destination in Miami and South Florida and one of the leading shopping centers in the U.S. Anchored by Nordstrom and Bloomingdale’s, the center is highlighted by a mix of over 300 stores, from luxury brands to shopper favorites, including the largest Apple store in Florida, Aritzia, Adidas, Valentino, Hermès, Cartier, Givenchy, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Nike, Ralph Lauren, MCM and Zara. Aventura Mall also features more than 50 eateries and restaurants, including Treats Food Hall; The Aventura Farmers Market, which showcases dozens of farmers and artisans; and the experiential Arts Aventura Mall collection highlighting 20+ museum-quality pieces in a range of mediums, which visitors can enjoy via a self-guided ArtWalk audio tour. Visit AventuraMall.com for more information.