OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AM Best will host a complimentary webinar, titled, “A Hard Collision With Profitability: The Impact of Current U.S. Auto Insurance Trends,” sponsored by LexisNexis Risk Solutions, on Tuesday, May 9, 2023, at 3:00 p.m. (EDT). A panel of insurance and technology experts will examine actual and developing challenges faced by the U.S. auto insurance sector and how insurers are looking to control costs and take rates. Register today.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Miles driven and violations returned to near pre-pandemic levels;
- Super speeding and distracted driving violations contributed to a rise in accident and bodily injury severity;
- Low car inventory levels affected insurance shopping events in the first half of the year; and
- As policy rates rose in the latter half of the year, shopping and switching increased dramatically.
- Adam Pichon, senior vice president and general manager, U.S. Auto Insurance and Claims, LexisNexis Risk Solutions; and
- Tanner Sheehan, vice president and general manager, U.S. Claims, LexisNexis Risk Solutions.
Attendees can submit questions during registration or by emailing email@example.com. The event will be streamed in video and audio formats, and playback will be available to registered viewers shortly after the event.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data analytics provider specializing in the insurance industry. Headquartered in the United States, the company does business in over 100 countries with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2023 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.