EATONTOWN, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Caregility, an enterprise telehealth leader dedicated to connecting care for patients and clinicians everywhere, today announced plans to demonstrate new virtual care innovations at the upcoming 2023 HIMSS Global Health Conference and Exhibition in Chicago, April 17-21. In booth 6815 in McCormick Place’s North Hall, the company and several of its integration and provider services partners will showcase hybrid care solutions that bring virtual resources into clinical workflows across the care continuum.
The latest versions of Caregility’s telehealth endpoint systems and iConsult and iObserver applications will be featured in four clinical solutions kiosks so visitors can get expert advice on:
- Virtual Nursing, which addresses clinician burnout and staffing shortages.
- Inpatient Virtual Engagement, enabling hybrid care at every hospital bedside.
- Virtual Observation, which helps identify, alert, and react faster to patient needs.
- Virtual Consultation, empowering clinicians to consult and collaborate everywhere.
Many of Caregility’s business partners will be on hand at the Caregility Cloud™ Ecosystem pavilion, where they will display integrations and services that build on the award-winning virtual care platform:
- Abridge, a leader in clinical generative AI, will showcase Structured Documentation solutions that capture data from patient conversations.
- Eko Health will demonstrate its line of Virtual Auscultation solutions for remote heart function and lung sound assessment.
- Equum Medical will engage with visitors on Virtual Care Workforce offerings.
- Hicuity Health will present information about Acute Care Telemedicine.
- Oneview Healthcare will feature its Interactive Patient Engagement integration with Caregility’s new APS100 telehealth endpoint.
- Ouva, an expert in computer vision, will demonstrate its clinically validated AI-Powered Observation technology that enhances patient safety and monitors room activity.
- Philips will review its world-class Hospital Virtual Care offering suite with visitors.
- Spacelabs Healthcare’s Rothman Index team will feature its Virtual Clinical Insights decision support application.
- Xandar Kardian, an authority in AI-driven contactless patient monitoring, will showcase its Radar-Based Vitals solution that records longitudinal heart and breathing rates.
Caregility’s unparalleled partner ecosystem brings added value to virtual care programs, allowing care teams to layer in additional tools to further tailor clinical workflows. Collectively, the innovative solutions aim to empower clinical teams with new ways to deliver care as chronic workforce challenges persist and staff and consumer expectations evolve.
“In the wake of the staffing crisis, our mission is to help health systems modernize care models in a way that improves the experience for both patients and staff,” said Caregility President and COO Mike Brandofino. “We are thrilled that so many of our business partners share our passion and are joining us in our booth at HIMSS23. By integrating virtual care resources into bedside care, healthcare organizations can improve patient coverage and safety, reduce pressure on floor staff, and set the stage for Hospital Room of the Future initiatives.”
HIMSS attendees can demo the flagship Caregility Cloud™ platform, awarded Best in KLAS Virtual Care Platform (non-EMR) in 2021, 2022, and 2023, at Caregility booth 6815. Caregility’s clinically informed software applications support virtual consultations and engagement and continuous patient observation to enable hybrid care programs such as virtual nursing and virtual sitting. Explore purpose-built telehealth endpoint systems designed for a variety of acuity settings and a sophisticated, first-of-its-kind administration portal for centralized telehealth operations and cloud-based device fleet management.
To learn more and schedule your meeting with the Caregility team at HIMSS23, visit https://go.caregility.com/HIMSS2023.
Caregility Corporation is dedicated to connecting patients and clinicians everywhere with its Caregility Cloud™ virtual care platform. Awarded the Best in KLAS Virtual Care Platform (non-EMR) in 2021, 2022, and 2023, Caregility Cloud™ powers a purpose-built ecosystem of enterprise telehealth solutions across the care continuum. Caregility provides secure, reliable, and HIPAA-compliant audio and video communication designed for any device and clinical workflow, in both acute and ambulatory settings. Today Caregility supports more than 1,000 hospitals across over 75 health systems with over six million virtual care sessions hosted annually. From critical and acute, to urgent and emergent, to post-acute and ambulatory, as well as hospital-at-home, Caregility is connecting care everywhere. Follow Caregility on LinkedIn and Twitter at @caregility.