PARIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
The Company announces the publication of its Universal registration document including the annual financial report for 2021.
The Universal registration document including the annual financial report for fiscal year 2022 was submitted to the Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) on 4 April 2023.
This document is available on the websites of:
- VITURA (www.vitura.fr), Investors section
- AMF (www.amf-france.org).
Copies of the Universal registration document are also available free of charge on request made to the Company’s registered office (VITURA – 42 rue de Bassano – 75008 Paris) or to the following email address: email@example.com.
The following documents are incorporated into the Registration Document:
- The 2022 annual financial report,
- The Board of Directors’ report on the corporate governance,
- The Statutory Auditors’ reports,
- The description of the share buyback program,
- The Board of Directors’ report to the shareholders’ meeting of 10 May 2023,
- The report of the independent third party (OTI) on the statement on non-financial performance.