SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--DataStax, the real-time AI company, today announced it was awarded six new awards from Comparably, a leading source for information about workplace culture. These new accolades include: Best Engineering Teams, Best Marketing Teams, Best Sales Teams, and for the second year in a row, Best Company Outlook, Best Company to Work for in the Bay Area, and Best HR Teams. These awards, based on anonymous employee feedback submitted to Comparably from March 2022 through March 2023, demonstrate DataStax’s commitment to fostering a gratifying and positive workplace.
Each award is a testament to strong employee sentiments surrounding DataStax’s exceptional culture and team. The criteria for each are as follows:
- Best Company Outlook: Measures how confident employees feel about the future success of their company, how likely they are to recommend working there to a friend (eNPS – employee Net Promoter Score), and how excited they are to go to work.
- Best Company to Work for in the Bay Area: Measures how employees in the Bay Area rate their overall workplace experiences in 16 different metrics (compensation, leadership, co-workers, work- life balance, career growth, perks & benefits, etc).
- Best Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and HR Teams: Measures how employees from specific departments rate their workplace experiences in 16 different metrics (compensation, leadership, co-workers, work-life balance, career growth, perks & benefits, etc).
DataStax’s six wins were determined from a final data set compiled from over 15 million ratings across 70,000 companies.
DataStax places four core values at the forefront of every decision made: Obsess over developers and enterprises, be an owner, execute thoughtfully with speed, and cultivate diversity and inclusion. Comparably’s recognition highlights how deeply these principles are infused in the company culture.
“This recognition means so much to us because it is based on direct feedback from DataStax employees,” said Chet Kapoor, DataStax chairman and CEO. “We work hard every day to evolve and further strengthen our workplace culture, and build a lasting and impactful company that draws tremendous global talent. We understand the importance of building and maintaining employee confidence and happiness; it’s so much more than free snacks and flexible work options. And while those things do have their own part to play, we believe the biggest impact can be made in creating an environment where employees feel that they can impact outcomes, are valued by leaders, and are an integral part of the overall success of the company.”
- Find the perfect role at DataStax
- Learn more about DataStax, its mission and core values
- Learn about DataStax’s award-winning cloud database, Astra DB
DataStax is the real-time AI company. With DataStax, any enterprise can mobilize real-time data and quickly build smart, high-growth applications at unlimited scale, on any cloud. DataStax delivers the Astra DB cloud database built on Apache Cassandra® and the Astra Streaming event streaming technology built on Apache Pulsar™. Hundreds of the world’s leading enterprises, including The Home Depot, Overstock, T-Mobile. and many more rely on DataStax to unleash the power of real-time data to win new markets and change industries. Learn more at DataStax.com.
© 2023 DataStax Inc., All Rights Reserved. DataStax is a registered trademark of DataStax, Inc. and its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries.